38 Days pt.2

Just as I thought that I would past out by her hits, I see Luke coming and he grabbed my mom by the waist just as she was throwing more punches at me. He is holding her against the wall and he tells me to go to my room and pack some clothes. I do as I'm told and run past them, I could smell the Vodka off her as I ran by.

I hurriedly grab my duffel bag and throw pajamas, under stuff, tomorrows clothes, my toothbrush, hair brush, and my shoes before running down the stairs and grabbing Lukes' car keys and getting into his car. He runs behind me as we get into the car and drive away. I look out the window to see my mom running outside looking for us. But we were going far away and I was grateful for that.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Luke was being really tentative with me. I didn't really enjoy it because I just wanted space to process what had just happened.

This is the first time she hits me while there's company. She hit when there was company and they witnessed it. Luke can actually call the cops himself and report this and I hope he doesn't.

"Lukes?" I say quietly.

"Yeah Mount?" He replied.

"Ar-Are you going to call the cops now?" I ask hesitantly.

"I'm debating it truthfully" he answered honestly.

"Please don't, please please don't call the cops. It's my choice about what I want to do and I don't want the cops involved." I say.

"I won't call the cops on one condition." He says. "You have to agree to come live with me."

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Vote!!!
Comment!!!
Share!!!

❤️Patto💚