35 days left

One thing I have never been good with at all was asking for stuff. I don't like asking for permission to go places. I don't like asking for a new pair of shoes. I don't like asking for some new clothes. I don't like asking for things in general. Why? I'm afraid of rejection. I'm afraid of being told no. My dad had never really told me no for anything. If I asked for something he would give me the money for it and buy it or he would go out and buy it himself. I would always go to my dad for anything, until my mom did not want to live on the base my dad was stationed at. So we moved. We moved and now my dad is more than 3,000 miles away from us. My mom refused to stay in the same state as him. Just because she wanted to cheat on him. Skank.

Luke asked me to move in with him at his new apartment, his parents bought it for him because his sister wanted to break the wall between his and her bedroom to make her room bigger. And if you haven't noticed, they agreed.

I haven't talked to my brothers yet. I haven't been out of my room. To leave the house I have to go through my window and down the tree next to my window. I have to tell them when Landon comes home which should be tomorrow. I am not looking forward to telling them. I also have to video chat dad to tell them all three at the same time. Dad will be pissed and will bark orders at Landon and Aaron which would lead to Landon going and looking for Luke, and Aaron locking me in my room and locking my windows. Something along those lines. I am not exaggerating.

As I get ready for bed I go over how I'm going to break the news to them. I'm also trying to get my make shift story together. It goes something along the line of:

Good Morning lovely family, I have gathered you here today to bring some, uh, interesting news. I, Everest, have decided to move in with my best friend, Lucas, until I leave to college. I will be moving because I do not want to leave him alone and I don't like being home alone either, so we will live together but stay on separate sides of the house, with surprise visitation test from Aaron or Landon.

Yep, that should do it.

@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@

*beep beep beep beep beep*

My alarm is going off because I forgot to turn it off like I usually do when we have a break. It's thanksgiving break and most people would turn off their alarm and go back to sleep like if nothing happened, I, on the other hand, am not like most people in any way. I couldn't, for the life of me, go back to sleep.

I decided that instead of going back to sleep I should make breakfast to start kissing my brother's asses so I could be in less shit. I decided to make crepes with Nutella and strawberries, eggs, bacon, hash browns, and some freshly squeezed orange juice for Aaron and a freshly home made protein shake for Landon.

~1 hour later~

"Aaron? Ever? Anyone home? I am assuming someone is home since I smell my favorite meat in the world!" Landon shouted while coming in.

"Oh Land of mine?!" I yelled while running towards him.

"Hey ev-woah!" He started before I jumped on to him and hug him by the neck. (Something along these lines)

I'm basically hanging from his neck since I'm so much shorter than him

I'm basically hanging from his neck since I'm so much shorter than him. He is the same height as Luke, but he is a bit more muscular than Luke.

"I didn't know my arrival was so special." He said.

"Yeah I didn't know either!" I exclaimed.

"Is that lamby?" Aaron called from the stairs.

"Ronny? Oh my beloved wings!" Landon said.

"Oh geeze go have your bromance in the dining room while I serve you guys some food. By the way make sure you guys sit at the very end of the table and leave the middle seat open."

"Sure thing Evs" Arron said.

After I serve them food and give them their plates and drinks I run to get my laptop and start video calling dad.

"Oh hey cool I haven't talked to dad in ages! Great idea Ever!" "Yeah great idea Evs!" My brothers exclaimed.

I put the laptop in between my brothers and sit at the opposite side of the table. My brothers give me a weird look, but soon get distracted when they hear a voice.

"Hello?"

"Daddy!!!!!"

"Hey dad!"

"Hi dad"

"Well, well, well, look what we have here! My three wonderful children all eating breakfast together! Just how I remembered you guys." He said "Hey princess! How's it going?"

"Hey daddy, I've been good! How have you been?" I replied.

"Hanging in there kiddo, I'll be home soon and we can be eating breakfast like a family soon, like usual. Wait? Why are you on the opposite side of the table?" My dad asked.

"Well you see dad, I actually wanted to talk to the special men in my life." I replied.

"We should be the only men in your life!" My dad said sternly.

"Oh come on dad, anyway! I have some very interesting news to tell you guys."

"You sure as hell better not be pregnant." Landon stated.

"WHAT THE HELL NO IM NOT PREGNANT!"

"WHAT THE FUCK EVEREST YOU BETTER NOT BE PREGNANT!" My dad started yelling.

"LANDON YOU BETTER GO KILL THE FUCKING BASTARD THAT TOUCHED YOUR SISTER! AARON YOU BETTER THROW HER OVER YOUR SHOULDER AND LOCK HER IN HER ROOM AND LOCK HER WINDOWS!" My dad started ordering.

"EVERYONE JUST CALM THE FUCK DOWN! IM NOT PREGNANT!" I yelled.

"Better not" Aaron said.

"I wanted to tell you that I, have decided to move in with Lucas, until I leave to college. I will be moving because I don't want to leave him alone and I don't like being home alone either, so we will live together but stay on separate sides of the house, with surprise visitation from Aaron or Landon. For fucks sake!" I
shouted with exasperation.

Everybody just stared at me with emotionless looks on their faces.

"Well that is some interesting news." My dad stated.

"Some interesting news that I am not agreeing with." Landon says.

Arron didn't say a word which was not like him.

"I want you to convince your brothers and if you convince them then it's okay with me."

"I have to go kiddos, I'll be home soon. I love you all and miss you all. Don't forget how proud I am of all of you. See you soon" my dad said.

"Bye dad"
"Later dad"
"Good bye daddy" we all said at the same time.

As the computer turned off Landon turned to me "There is no fucking way you are leaving this house".

@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@

Vote!!!
Comment!!!
Share!!!

💚Patto❤️