Purple.

A/N: Code Purple in reality means that campers (or counselors) are gettin busy. The standard drill is to separate them and tell them to put their damn clothes back on while you wait outside the cabin. This is a rare event and is usually only a problem with the Junior Counselors or Interns.
also, on a VERY personal note. The whole "I think I'm queer..." quote while in the middle of gay sex is a trademark of my personal summer realization... and yes, I'm very not heterosexual.

________________________________________________________________________________

The attic was hot. Lance was hot. Keith was hot. Making love felt like heaven in the burning temperature of hell.

They switched positions a few times, trying to find the most comfortable ways to fit like Second-Base-Tetris: a game consisting of two hot and bothered teens in boxers, a couple boxes of art supplies, floor beams, and a low ceiling with a light bulb.

They finally settled on a position that Lance liked the best. (He decided Keith should be the long piece in the Tetris game and just lay relaxed on the floor as he did what he wanted to do so badly.) Lance straddled Keith's thigh, pushing himself down and moving slightly for the sensation. He slipped down the waistband on Keith and leaned forwards to kiss his stomach and trail down, following the trail of soft skin down to his center.

Lance took a breath and then paused.

"I have your consent?"

Keith lifted his head and looked down at his partner. "For fuck's sake Lance, PLEASE!" He whispered harshly.

Lance smirked and Keith balled up his hands in anticipation.

Lance did not dissapoint.

The fact that the boys could hear their campers downstairs on the other end of the art barn made them realize the painful truth that they couldn't go too crazy because already, Keith was being driven to the edge. His body shook and he was breathing heavily.

"Lance... I... can't keep quiet!" He hissed

Lance pulled himself up, switching from mouth to using his left hand to keep Keith stimulated. He reached for the closest thing, Keith's t-shirt and leaned forward.

"It's about to get heavy. Say AH."

"Wha-"

Lance stuffed Keith's shirt in his mouth. "Okay. I'm going to finish you off- stay quiet."

Lance reintroduced Keith to his hot mouth and the sudden change in stimulation was proving to be a lot for Keith... but in a good way.

Lance made quick work and eventually wiped the back of his mouth in triumph.

"Good thing that you're staying hydrated. Don't want to be a hypocrite towards the kids."

Keith took out his gag t-shirt and sat up. Lance pulled the waistband back up on Keith's boxers and threw him his shorts. Keith wiped the sweat from his face with his shirt.

"Holy Shit Lance!" He paused, looking around. "I don't even think I know how to walk now!"

Lance laughed, sticking his head through his own shirt and pulling it down over his chest. "Mind blown?" he asked.

Keith took a deep breath in recovery and disbelief. He looked at Lance and shook his head. "Dick blown."

Lance helped Keith up before lowering himself down the ladder.

"Hold up." Keith said, kneeling at the top of the hatch, waiting to go down.

Lance looked up, standing on one of the top rungs of the ladder. Keith leaned in and kissed him.

"I'd like to return the favor sometime."

Lance smirked. "We have canoeing tomorrow."

Keith laughed. "Okay- maybe another time we can get ourselves alone."

"Deal." Lance agreed.

They made their way back down and out of the storage closet back to the campers who were packing up.

"Where were you?" One of the kids asked.

"Taking inventory in the attic." Lance responded quickly.

One of the younger kids frowned in confusion. "So you were on top the whole time?"

Keith choked on his water. What a dumb way to phrase that, kid.

Lance smiled. "Yeah. I was on top the whole time."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: My demographic is younger viewers on this story so I wanted to try and not make it too graphic. Thoughts?

P.S. I fell out of the art barn attic this summer and have a permanent scar on my elbow now. Damn times have flown! Thanks for sticking around. its been a YEAR on this fic now!