Sports-Sports-Kayaking

A change of clothes later and the color packs were getting ready for the different electives. Lance, Keith, and Matt grabbed their clipboards and checked their activities.

"Sports."

"Kayaking."

"Sports."

Matt and Lance looked at each other. "Guess we're heading to 'A Field'."

"Ok, sure." Matt agreed, turning to shout to his campers and get them ready and grab their water bottles.

Keith looked irritated. "Seriously?!"

Lance stood from tying his shoe. "What?"

"You had Nature and High Ropes Course with Matt and I've had nothing with you."

Lance smirked at Keith's frustration, "So you want to spend time with me?" He asked, leaning in towards Keith. Keith jabbed Lance in the forehead with his index finger and pushed him away.

"No, I- Well. Fuck. Yeah kinda." He hesitated. "Matt's not exactly the same- I miss the front row seats to the idiot show that is Lance McClain."

"Well whatever then Ponytail boy." Lance tucked the clipboard under his arm and slung his pack on before smirking at Keith, "I'll make sure to take my shirt off at Sports."

Keith frowned. Idiot, He thought before his thoughts were interrupted. "Hey Glen! Let him out of that headlock- it's been like two minutes!" Keith shouted over his boys he was quickly losing control over. 

As much as he hated it, Keith admitted to himself that kayaking out on the lake was actually really nice and almost tranquil without Lance. When activities were over and dinner came, Lance and Matt's packs looked sweaty and gross. Keith didn't mind giving them showers first- they were dirty and covered in sand from an aggressive game of volleyball.

Keith caught Lance as he was walking out of the bathhouse in his shorts and drying his hair with a towel.

"Hey Lance- I don't know if you heard but there's the overnight camping trip and-"

"we are sharing a campground. I know." Lance finished, draping the towel around his neck. He splashed water from the sink on his face.

Keith swallowed. "It seems a bit- off, ya know- like, no one else is sharing a campground- not one single group in the camp- number, color, shape packs- none."

Lance raised an eyebrow. "Go on."

Keith dropped his voice. "I think that maybe Shiro and Allura are setting us up."

Matt's laugh was distinctively heard in the nearest shower stall. Slow clapping. Matt opened the curtain. He was wearing a towel around his waist. "Took you two long enough."

Keith's jaw dropped. "So... you knew too?!" he exclaimed.

Lance laughed. "I'm not complaining. I've been waiting for years to bother him constantly for 24 hours in the woods."

Keith ducked his head. "I'm not complaining. I'm just... I don't know."

Matt grinned. "Well you'll be glad to know that you two have art tomorrow." The boys looked pleased. Matt continued, "Yeah and Allura has a chore for you two during noon break."

Keith sighed. Lance, however, looked perfectly excited.

--------------------------

A/N: Hey all! I am trying to update, but it's hard. I continue stories when I get enough requests and I do read them, so keep me posted! Also, I am a camp counselor in real life: No internet, not laptop- just scrap paper on my clipboard. It's hard to watch kids and write gay fanfictions, but I'm making it work. Thank you for your patience :)