Red Riding Hood

This is a children's tale version of the 2p world, which means that there is swearing, gore, and other things not suitable for other readers. I do have myself in here so expect my name in here. The pairings for now include Jacatt(Jacob x Matt), Alenders(Anders x Allen) and 2p FrUk(Francois x Oliver). Have a good reading-Jacob

Matt smiled pulling the hood up on his red sweatshirt, fresh blood covered his face, his choice of weapon the hockey stick, and his now even redder sweatshirt. He half jogged into the dark forest hoping to conceal his face from being seen. He ducked a few branches as he turned behind a large oak tree. Glancing out from behind he could make out his masterpiece. Barely able to be seen, a grey house stood lights on. From what Matt could tell the words he wrote in his victims blood still shown brightly. Written on the wall was

You still haven't caught me yet. Hey shitty police men, my hint is follow the Wendigo, he'll help you out. Till then your all shits. -Little Red Lumberjack

From the way it was written Matt could tell that when the police arrive it would be dry. Matt carelessly flung his stick over his shoulder, turning of his heel he pushed past the trees, slowly going deeper into the woods. As the trees thickened Matt heard more and more creatures storing to life. Hell it wouldn't be to long before he ran across one on the 'mythological' creatures living here within the dark forest.

Scrape....growl....scrape....growl....

Speaking of creatures, Matt turned looking through the thicket, watching a shadow of at least ten feet tall move around, not snapping a single twig. If only those police listens to him about that Wendigo.

"Jacob come on out I already see you." Hearing a grunt and the feel of hot meat smelling breath on his neck, Matt turned around facing the king of the economy within this forest of nightmares. The beast had a deer skull placed squarely on his head, almost blending in with his velvety horns. His whole body was covered in thick black fur, not counting the cream dagger like claws on his paws. At full height he was at least ten feet tall give or take some. But being crouched down as the beast was he was only about six feet tall.(picture below just, fluffier and the skull kind of acts like a mask instead of his actual face, and a short deer like tail)

(picture below just, fluffier and the skull kind of acts like a mask instead of his actual face, and a short deer like tail)

Chuckling Jacob sat on his hind legs, showing his sharp bloodstained teeth. Shaking a few flies of that had the nerve to land on him, his black and white rouge lolled out of the side of his mouth.

"Was I really that loud, I was hoping to beat you back to the house" Jacobs ears flattened sadly against his head, making a near innocent face, beneath the mask like skull. "Well you seemed to be failing at it." Matt smiled softly, brushing the stray curl out of his face with his free hand. Jacob rolled his grey crackled eyes, letting a cute whine escape.

Walking on Jacob on all fours, with Matt close behind, both humming something completely different from the other. Coming to a large group of birch trees the two came to a halt. Matt looked at Jacob before removing the hockey stick from his shoulder, taking it into his mouth carefully Jacob turned and looked up. Standing on his hind two legs Jacob pulled himself up into the lowest part of their multi-leveled tree house. Matt looked up watching the black fured Wendigo disappear into the main area. Matt ducked as an old rope ladder was thrown over the side of the first level. Matt grabbed on to the frayed rope, being pulled up by the Wendigo above.