Behind the Demon Circus

I have been obsessed about the 2phetalia world. I'm sorry for any of you who don't just skip over. Same as most of my other 2p ideas, JacAtt, AlAnders, gore, topics not meant for some, twincest, possible lemons if this becomes a book, and of course death. Like always, enjoy- Jacob

     "Ladies and gentle man welcome to the greatest show unearthed." Jacob appeared in the center of the large big top, on the small wooden stage. The lights circling around the tent came to focus of the small stage the ring leader stood upon. 

     Attendees sitting near the man could see the triangular shapes above his left eye and below his right one, his sharp toothed grin plaster across his face, the black felt top hat complete with feathers stood proudly on his head, the grey tailored tux completing the ring masters look. 

     He took the 'fake' ax he was leaning on and flicked his wrist sending it airborne. His form disappeared from the center of the ring. A small spinning wheel appeared holding the moscochistic American chained to it. A few of the spotlights moved away from the American, forming slowly on a small dark haired male, wearing a uniform like outfit. He was standing next to a table littered with knives of all shapes and sizes. He lifted his arm into the air, catching the ax thrown by his ring master. Flicking his wrist the ax disappeared from sight. Taking his first knife he flung it. With a thump it landed next to the American.

Backstage:

     Matt smiled holding the ax Luciano caught, he handed the killing weapon to Jacob who was still smiling. "How the fuck are you so happy" Jacob ran his middle finger across the blade of the ax, he looked up giving Matt a shrug.    

   Thumps of Luciano's array of knives hitting the wooden spinner, filled the air around the Canadian and the demon. Matt prayed that one would hit his brother Al, hopefully killing the American. Jacob looked up taking his finger off of the axes blade. His demonic black and white tongue slipped out of his mouth licking the scarlet blood seeping from a small cut on his middle finger. 

   "Err you want me to leave you two alone? Or what?" A Italian voice filled the air as Luciano came into the dimly light room. A grunt escaped his lips as he pulled the laughing American along behind him. Jacob looked at the Italian before muttering something darkly under his breath. He leaned the ax against the wall. "As much as I believe both of us would enjoy that"  Matt blushed darkly "i have a show to put on." The demon walked past the three, opening his pair of black feathery wings. Walking out the three left heard the roar of the crowd as Jacob did his act.

  After the show:

    Matt and Luciano glared at each other from across the room. Oliver sat between the two smiling happily as he munched on one of his 'special' cupcakes. Jacob came into the room carrying his now bloody ax. The sound of distant police sirens filled the air. A dark chuckle escaped Jacob's lips as he snapped his fingers. Luciano covered his stomach queasily, still not used to the feeling of teleporting from two different locations. Sighing Jacob flopped on the black bean bag that appeared behind him.

     "So where are we now?" Oliver asked wiping the smeared frosting off of his cheek. Jacob yawned as he took off his black top hat. "Well we are in the basement of the mansion." All of the people in the room sighed happily taking the stairs to go to their separate rooms, within the demons mortal world home. 

       Matt stayed behind walking over to the coffee colored male laying on the bean bag chair. "You should get changed out of that" Matt said crossing his arms hoping that Jacob was in a non-argumentative mood. Looking up Jacob muttered under his breath. His circus clothing changed to a pair of red flannel boxers and socks. The makeup on his face dissolved leaving the demonic male with his neutral facial features and dark grey cracked eyes. Rolling onto his side Jacob quickly fell asleep.