Dancing With the Devil

I'm sorry for all the 2p ideas, I just love this world. Once again same as the red riding hood idea i will be in here paired with 2p Canada and my 'twin' is paired with 2p America. Of course being set in this world includes gore, topics not suitable to some, swearing, and of course horror. This is a normal world, they are countries and there are world meeting. Also a lot of warnings for those who hate lemony things, for if this is made a book it will have some lemons. I am considered a spawn of satin, hence me being a demon. Otherwise enjoy your reading- Jacob

Jacob smiled looking at the array of dead bodies surrounding him, taking a few extra limbs Jacob shoved them in the grey and black backpack slung on his shoulder. Hearing the door click open Jacob fled the scene, jumping thought the open window. With a sadistic laugh he could hear the scream emit from the house, as that poor unfortunate soul found his great spread of bodies. Opening a pair of feathery black wings Jacob flew into the sky searching for the next house to empty of life.

A great noise of arguing, crying, and from the sound wood hitting wood reached Jacobs ear he folded in his wings diving to the ground. Seeing the lightly colored house the noise emitted from, he slowed his decent. Hitting the flower covered ground near one window, he put his bad aside. With curiosity he glanced inside.

Within the house stood four figures, one was a taller blonde male with a cigarette in his mouth, hair pulled in to a shorter ponytail, his attire was a purple button up shirt and sweatpants like jeans, and from what Jacob could tell he was French. The other blonde inside the house stood about an inch or two above the frenchy, he too had his hair pulled up, he wore a red flannel shirt and jeans, Canadian was what Jacob had guessed he was. He was in a fighting stance holding a hockey stick against a baseball bat littered with nails. The male holding the baseball bat had auburn colored hair, and wore an old ratty bomber jacket, he had a snakebite piercing on his lower lip, American from what Jacob could observe. Trying to hold the bat holder back was a short strawberry blonde male, with blue and pink swirling eyes, he seemed to be crying, while holding back the American, he seemed to be a British man. He seemed to be the only one caring about the fight between the American and the Canadian, the French man didn't seem to give a shit about it.

Clicking his tongue Jacob observed the fight, seeing the two battle for what seemed to be dominance. The short Britain gave up plopping to the ground tears flowing from his swirled eyes. Feeling a tug at his none exsisting heart Jacob carefully stepped through the window. Nearing the crying male Jacob crouched down, "are you okay?" He asked low enough so only the crying male could hear. He turned towards Jacob, wiping away some tears. He shook his head no, Jacob sat on the ground, pulling the British boy close to him. Gathering the male into his chest Jacob, stroked his hair, in a soothing way. The male hiccuped a few times.

"Who are you?" The strawberry blonde mumbled through a few more hiccups. Jacob thought for a second, "I'm Jacob, a demon. The true question is who are you?" Jacob said fluttering his wings carefully. "I'm Oliver, those are my boys Matt, and Al. Over in the purple is my husband Francois, he's quite dreamy." Jacob nodded along listening the male to speak with the British accent.

Francois looked over at the two sitting on the ground. Some male had the gut and was cuddling HIS Oliver. Growling Francois stormed over to Matt and Al, pulling the two boys apart. Getting their attention, he mumbled pointing over to the black haired male, who was happily talking to Oliver. Looking closely they could see an array of tattoo peaking through the parts of his body not covered by the black tank top and old black bomber jacket,(like Al's but black, with grey fur. Not a bomb but a pair of wings like the aot symbol. I can't remember the name right off of the top of my head, sorry) which was mainly his collar bone area. On his back was an pair of feathery black wings folded semi neatly.