True Beings

When I wake up,I'm still tangled with Zoe. Looking around the room,to only make eye contact with Ace that's just staring at me.

Giving him a crazy look. He looks from me to Zoe's hand that's wrapped around me to Tru that's knocked out next to me also. It's like he doesn't even see me starring back at him.

"Are you ok?"

He looks at me fast like he just got caught stealing cookies.

He scratch's the back of his neck. Looking every where but me.

"Yea I'm good,just in thought that's all"

"Want to talk about it?"

"Naw,I made you breakfast,it's in the kitchen. I signed the kids up for school,so that's where they are"

"Thank you"

"No problem,I'm about to go work out. Iight"

"Bet"

I brush off his shady attitude. I'll figure out later what's going on with him. I got moves to make right now.

Getting up stretching,walking to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Wearing a burgundy skirt short in the front long in the back,black half shirt that says ruthless in burgundy,black sandals on my feet. I leave my hair damp so it will curl right.

Walking out the room I eat the food Ace prepared for me. Grits,salmon patties,biscuit. Dame he can cook.

Zoe walks in looking me up and down with lust in his eyes.

"Where you about to go?"

"Check on my house, then shopping"

"Mind if I go?"

"Naw,come on pa"

Leaving Ace to work out,Tru on the business calls I go to him giving him a kiss good bye. Not giving him the plans for today since he's so busy.

"Let me drive"

I grasp

"My baby"

"You so dramatic"

Laughing at him,throwing the keys to the white Range Rover at him that he catches with ease.

"Dammmeee,mami I got to get some shit for you quick like. I'm about to spoil the hell out of you"

"I don't need spoiling"

"Yes you do,you my girl now"

"No I'm not,you never asked"

"I don't have to my dick asked you last night"

I bust out laughing,this nigga

"Naw,that's not how it go"

"Iight I got you"

Zoe turns the music up loud,following the GPS to my trap houses.

Looking at him as he raps to some song playing. He's a beautiful man. Tall,smooth flawless skin,dreads swinging as he looks around,neat tattoos. He has his snake bites in. I've never liked that shit but on him there sexy as hell.

He looks at me with those beautiful eyes. He grabs my hand kissing it softly. He puts are hands down but not letting go.

We pull up to the first one. Police don't come through this section. It's full of niggas that just don't give a fuck. The police just don't want to deal with it.

The outside just looks ram shacked. Grass tall but the walk way,windows tinted out,shackles falling down. There's about three dudes on the porch drinking. But they really are posted looking for anything, just so they can pop off.