Keep your friends close and your down falls closer

Cali's POV

Silence,darkness,bored

I haven't ate much in so long. I believe it's to keep me weak where I can't fight back. They give me three pieces of bread and a half cup of water. I'm fucking hungry.

Last night one of the graud's tried to rape me and he got shot for it. I was so grateful for it. I've been beaten twice since I got here. I've mostly healed from them. Each time I was trying to escape. So I guess I deserved it right?

They've been trying to put in my head that Hispanic doesn't care about me. He's not coming. Then they say something about two men named Tru and Zoe. I can't remember them. But they don't understand that. They think I'm lieing. What the fuck do I have to lie for?

My head snaps over to the door that just slammed open. The masked person walks around me.

"Let's get to know each other. Why don't we?"

I keep my head up high. They won't catch me with it down. No matter the situation. And I won't cry like no bitch. Even when they beat me I kept my cries to none. I won't give them the satisfaction. Fuck them!

"Where is your money?"

"I don't have any money"

They box me in the stomach,I bite my lip so hard where I taste my blood in my mouth.

"I asked, where is that money?"

"AND I SAID I DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING MONEY!"

"Don't give me that shit, I know your fucking loaded. If you don't tell me, I will get those kids and cut each body part off in front of you. Try me"

Cali's head starts to spin

"What the fuck are you talking about? I don't have any money and I dame sure don't have any kids. Just leave me alone. Dam"

Her stomach begins to hurt, a unbelievable pain. She doesn't cry like she wants to.

The masked person turns there head to the side. She honestly look confused at what is being talked about. Hitting her one more time to knock her out until they can figure out what's going on.

They walk out the room. Looking at the two men posted by the door.

"Watch her!"

Taking out the phone they make a call.

"Zoe, what the fuck is going on?"

Scars POV

Looking over to Zoe as his phone rings. He paused for a moment before picking it up while walking out the room. I'll brush that shit of for now. But I know something is up.

Looking at Ace that's tied up while looking scared. Walking up to him. Grabbing the brass knuckles off the table that's lined up with torture weapons. Hitting him a few times in his face.

"You talking today?"

He spits the blood out.

"Fuck you. I can't wait until it's my turn"

"You won't have one bitch nigga. You don't understand who you fucking with. I want my Cali back. NOW!"

Ace smiles with a mouth full of blood.

"You'll have her back soon. She'll be floating down the water soon"

Something goes off in Scars head. He just begins tearing Ace up. Tru grabs him before he can kill him.

"Not yet"

Zoe runs back in the room.

"I got a lead"

"Then what the fuck we sitting around for?"

Scar puts guns and other weapons all over his body. He told Cali he would go to war, that's the plan.

When Tru and Zoe leave the room he pulls his phone out.

"Ready, don't fuck me over. I'll kill yo ass to"

He hangs up the phone before jumping in the bullet proof truck.

I'm ready for anything even if I have to die saving her.