5

When people treat you like they don't care..

Believe them.

Peter~

It's been quite lonely in this apartment now that Blair moved out. Just me and some mold on the top cabinet. I sigh, flipping through the pages of my songbook. "Fam!" Charles, also known as Charlie Roberts, a famous musician walks in through the door. We only met a few days ago, which was when Blair had moved out, Charles was just plain walking around when he heard me singing from the open window. He literally broke into my room, just screaming to me that I needed to get a record label. Now first of all, I was about to beat the crap out of him for breaking in, and second of all, Oh my gosh it's Charlie Roberts.

But since then, we've been friends for some time now. 

"Okay, so Mr. Kusdo said that you can officially make an album." Charlie tosses me some documents to sign and other uninteresting items. Mr. Kusdo is probably one of the weirdest men I've ever met, just imagine the Joker in a tight suit and running a business. 

"Great, more paperwork for me to do." I say sarcastically. "As if I didn't get enough last time."

Charles laughs, a hard slap to my back. "Hang in there bro, I did this too many moons ago."

Okay, he's definitely lying. Charlie Roberts is a young 22 year old. Many moons ago? From what?

"Whatever Charlie. Whatever floats your boat. Hey, wanna go chill with Blair?" I stand up for a while, setting the pile of documents on the table top. Charlie chuckles, "Don't know who that is, but sure." He picks his expensive, probably worth more than my bed, leather jacket and putting it on due to this cold weather. "Blair is my old room mate, I promised her I'll come visit every now and then." I reply, informing Charlie about Blair.

Charlie licks his lips, clearly bored of what we're doing. On a subway, no one can get bored. Since Blair lives on the Upper East Side, it takes a while for me to get to her. But it's worth it.

Finally, we arrived at the gigantic penthouse that Blair now lives. "Ahem." The doorman stops me since I don't look like the type of person who could even live here. I stand out like a burp in a song. 

"He's with me." Charlie flashes one of those smiles that girls find cute. As if it's going to work-- oh never mind, the doorman opens the door of us. "Whoa, how the fuck did that work on him?" I ask Charlie who is smirking at me. Charles shrugs, "When you're basically famous like I am, people will recognize you and open doors for you. I haven't even opened a door in two years." 

"Peter!" Blair engulfs me in such a tight hug. Jesus, I saw her just a few days ago. "Hey there. If you don't mind, keep this romance outside please. I hate third wheeling." Charlie clears his throat which makes Blair pull away from the hug. The fact that Charlie Roberts is standing four feet in front of her, a devilish handsome smirk, doesn't seem to phase her. Instead of melting before Charlie's feet, Blair clears her throat and taps her flats against the floor.

"Charlie Roberts? Shouldn't you be in LA with a maid to help you open doors? Just because you're such a macho man, you can't even open a door." Blair welcomes Charlie into her penthouse. That's a way to stand up to Charlie Roberts. "I already hate you Blair Williams." Charlie chuckles. 

"Same here." Blair tucks a strand of her chestnut hair behind her ear. 

Whoa, okay this place is definitely bigger than I imagined. Not to mention there's an upstairs in a  penthouse! Damn, that's not even possible. Even Snow probably has her own room with fancy cat food and a fancy cat bed. 

"You guys can crash here if you want. I've got a guest room. Emily mostly uses it, but she's busy this whole week for some photoshoot in Austria." Blair looks over in my direction, then to Charlie who is leaning against the doorframe. "If you wanted me to stay so bad, you could've just said so yourself." Charlie begins walking towards the luxurious bed.  

"Haha, don't even try me. Cause I may seem little, but I will destroy you with just one punch." Blair crosses her arms against her chest. Charlie stands dumbfounded as if no girl has ever said that to him. Probably because no girl ever said that to him before.

While I stand behind both of them, quite amused of the situation unfolding. "Ahem, Blair I would gladly spend a night in here. Charlie, I don't think he can bunk with me in this bed." I clear my throat, drawing attention to myself.

Blair looks over at Charlie who is awkwardly whistling. "Fuck then, I'll take the couch." 

"Lilo and Stitch."

"No way! Hercules is the shit." 

I hear over and over again from Blair and Charlie's argument about which Disney movie is the best. Right now, I'm already eating the popcorn before the movie's in the DVD player. "Guys! How about I pick a movie and we watch it? Otherwise this popcorn will be long gone before you guys will make a  decision." 

Blair and Charlie mumble an agreement. The first I've seen them do since I've gotten here.

I hear some snoring from my side of the couch, followed by a few mumbles on the floor below me. I hesitantly open my eyes, not realizing I've been asleep this whole time missing out Toy Story. The tv is back to the main menu, Toy Story's You've Got A Friend In Me playing silently.  I stretch out my arms, seeing that Blair is on the other side of the couch, her legs overlapping mine. A small blanket draped over her, probably she brought it down to the couch when she felt cold. 

Charlie laid on the floor, a few pieces of popcorn in his hair but nonetheless, he still slept. 

I might as well head to the guest bedroom instead of sleeping on the couch which isn't even mines, it's Charlie's.

"Wait," Blair whispers, holding onto my upper arm. I look down at her, shocked that she woke up from my little movement. "Take me to my room." 

She didn't say how to take her up to her room, so I just lifted her small body up to her room. Of course, she knocked out in my arms, thankfully not drooling on my t shirt. 

I tuck her into her bed, a smile rising on her face as she slumbers. Snow meows at me, rubbing against my legs as Snow gets into bed with Blair. "Good night." I walk out of her room, shutting the door shut. 

Considering it's a large penthouse, I definitely got lost before I could find my own room. My body cuddled up with the vast amounts of pillows, which comforted me. The bed feels like I'm sleeping on a cloud, not too hot nor too cold. Just the perfect temperature. I turn off my bedside lamp and snuggle into the blanket.

Finally my eyes close, drifting me off into dreamland.