The new girl

jasper clung onto swave she was born 3 hours ago but was already as tall as swave she took swave around then they walked into dark forest she she let go of swave he looked at her she quietly moved to the side she started changing into a wolf. she pulled swave on and took off she ran threw the forest she came to a stop making swave fly off her, he was dizzy then he got up and dusted himself off she changed back into a skeleton and took swave arm again she lead him to a circle she saw a statue she had a dead stare with it " what is this place?" " well my lord its the ring of queens and kings, vampire after vampire get their statue here you one day  you will get one their with just husband" he bowed "that means we both can have our statue here" swave choked " what!" " what, whats wrong with me marrying you?" " im i im nothing just a servant and nothing more!" she cupped his face " you might think that but to me your something more than just a servant your special" his face lit up he hugged jasper she leaned onto him she let go of him and fell backwards swave held her up he shook her he laid her down he started to get nervous her body retraced into a ball she shrunk in her dress swave uncovered her to find a baby sleeping "whew she was just holding that form so long she gave out" he saw her little sleeping face and how it lit up with blush she bit swaves finger he flinched and laughed and cuddled the baby wrapping it in his coat he walked back to the castle he walked into trouble he bumped someone he fell over eyes pierced threw him they walked up to him with a smile " hi im azure i protect this village what are you doing out here in  the woods in the evening?" swave tried to hide jasper but she started crying " awww she's so cute is she yours?" he had a sweet smile "uhh no it's the queen's" "queen what queen??" dammit swave he thought "uhhh never mind i must get back before nightfall" "ok here let me lead you back its dangerous around here you now, vampires and all." swave started to sweat " um ok its threw that clearing bye now" he ran from azure jasper wanted to make it worst so she smiled and let azure see her fangs he pulled out his sword and ran after him " hey liar that's a vampire i must kill it" he ran faster and faster azure threw this sword at him it stabbed him but he kept running spilling blood as he ran he made it to the castle he tried to open the door he couldn't so he knocked on them gazellea opened the door and swave quickly ran in and shut the door he kept running up into where fallacy and encre slept he slammed the door open gave jasper to encre and collapsed backward witch impaled swave he fell backward and blackout jasper saw this and turned back to her adult form encre dropped her and she ran to swave holding him crying rocking back a forth calling " daddy someone anyone please hep me!!!!!" she screamed and pulled the sword from swave his soul appeared cracking she hugged him shaking her head mumbling something, suddenly a light filled the room an urea took swaves soul and healed it he opened his eyes they glowed she looked at him and kissed him it release swaves soul and the light dissapeared swave  looked at jasper her tears rolled down her cheeks and faded into swave the medics came and did the rest.

(le skip to the good part)

 jasper was now 80 she was beautiful she had  perfect eyes with a gorgeous body she had still never forgotten what happen to swave 80 years ago she had a plan of payback she had plan to sneak out and kill azure in his sleep she would know what to do night fell and everyone went to bed she wore old cloths she transformed and flew out she knew witch one she transformed back and  she had his sword in her pocket she teleported threw the door heheh garlic just as i suspected she had a mask on so it didn't phase her she walked up to azure he was sleeping like a baby. she brought out the sword she raised it in the air and stabbed it down right on azure's soul he gasped and looked down to see his soul shatter and crack he dusted away he saw her one last time she smiled and whispered in his eyes " goodnight azhole" he replied his last words " how could you pun like that!!!!!!!??????" she laughed an evil laugh while he dusted away she pulled the knife from his chest  and flew back home she snicked she laid in bed  and tried to go to sleep she was 80 years old and still didn't have swave to marry she planned on asking him tomorrow and he would say yes she walked long the corridor and walked into swaves room he was sleeping peacefuly he turned over and yawned she sat near him smiling she walked around and pulled the covers back and slid into bed with him she hugged him and smiled he rolled further over and fell off the bed she puffed up with laughter and teared up she was holding the laugh of her life swave woke up and got back up he saw the princess and wiped his eyes " hu-huh my lord what are you dong here why would you be here and not your bed???" she opened her mouth but all that came was laughter she howled with laughter tearing up and smiling  kicking her legs her face turned red and she leaned up " ahhh swave you are the most sweetest thing" he turned blue  "sorry for the big commotion i barley touched you and you rolled over and fell off the bed it was halirous" he laid back down "well thanks i hurt my chest" she felt bad for laughing at him so she rolled him over he tried to roll back but she stopped him and kissed him she pulled away " i'll make you feel better swave if you let me" she smiled she pulled swave up leaning him againsed the backboard of the bed and sat in his lap they kissed swave and jasper have a good time.

  (YEAH 1123 WORD I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND IM WORKING ON AN OTHER SO BOI)