a new hooker

??????

walking quietly threw the forest up to the village i had my suit on it fit my body perfectly, my curves and gorgeous. i walked up in the bar and started to attract men i quietly new i was the most beautiful thing in the world with the best guy!! but i still keep testing that theory, it was another night like always keeping out for pretty girls when i saw a tall hooded figure, i walked up to him, "hey handsome!~" the figure was a woman she laughed at me, she pulled off her hood, s-she was amazing she went to have a drink and when men saw her they pushed me out of the way to get at her, she overpowered the men but was kind,  they asked her stupid questions, but i listened, her name was encre her height was 9 foot 4, and, she lived far away? then why would she come here, she never opened her mouth with smiling and when  she started to leave she dropped her hood i was broke, she had the most Beautiful AMAZING stunning GORGEOUS pretty body i would have ever seen, i was pissed she quickly put on her hood the men tried so hard they all bout at least 5 drink for here each and she wasn't even tipsy, they where amazed, i followed this bitch she was walking back into the forest i followed a had a knife with me i creep up on her, quietly watching i blink and she was gone a looked around a bat flew overhead it was  white with rainbow wings i threw the knife at it i cant believe it!! i stabbed it!! yes first ever!! i watched the bat fall it let out squeaks and one weird sound i picked it up " hehehe cute a very rare albino rainbow bat i guess im gonna ask if i should skin and sell you ehehehe the bats screamed loudly it was weird way i just stared walking back i noticed the bat got heavier i looked it grew i hadnt gotten sleep for a while i just rubbed my eyes i took the vat back to my home i threw it down and put it in a cage i threw porixide on the wing it screamed loudly and cried i rolled my eyes and smacked it i went off to bed and left it there i noticed i big brlly i assumed it was pregnant but wouldnt care just as long as that lady i met was out of side who cares about an animal hehe i went to bed dreamong what i should do tommorrow to it!!!

Encres pov
I was bleeding and my water broke i squeak quietly crying. I pick the lock to the cage and jump out transforming back to myself i crawl in pain to the door and hug the wall getting up i open the door i notice men walking around i quietly walk away trying to ignore my pain i was touched on the shoulder by someone i looked behind me i started to run she followed with a stake i ran into the forest slowing down from the imeanse pain i held my stomach crying screaming " FALLACY PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!"  i gave up she picked me up a walmed me back to town with a leash she lead me to the middle of town shouting and screaming " please golks i have caught a vampire a pregnant one shes giving birth here now!!!! We must kill her for the great or good of are kind!!!!!" i cried holding my stomach trying to get away people swarmed and threw rocks and mud and sticks at me i cried holding my stomach protecting my dear child i uelled for help one more times waiting until i felt them pulling me into a cage locking me i hard cold metal " we will burn her alive at dawn!!!" i screamed loudly crying i pushed crying after a while it stopped and cries could be heard little cries i picked up rhe black looking baby with green flames running down like his fauther i wrapped him up in my hood i called for help again and again my body ached i needed to get out but no windows...... I cried all night kissing and apologiseing for how she will die before they take him from her, around midnight men opened the door smiling she huddled to the back she screamed as loud as her voice to make. For help three men had ear bleeds but they approached graving the child and taking it away from her she screamed as she had her hand smashed in the door broken off encre cried she fell down trying to concentrat her felt her hand move she used magic to move and see threw it she used her hand to crawl all theway back to the castle she knocked on the door after almost four hours of crawling a maid open the door and the hand slipped in it crawled up to fallacus room and. Got out ink and wrote on the wall veru messy" help your love!!!" the hands dropped and started to dust she came back and cried she new fallacy would know!!!

No pov
Fallacy had seen the writing and saw the dust he cried and flew as quick as he could tonthe village he saw a metal cage in the center. He broke open the box encre laid on the floor crying he graved her " where is the belly??" he felt her wet dress " WHAT DID THEY DO TO GRADIENT??!!!" she cried and pointed twards the barfallacy quickly picked her up and flew to the bar he set encre aside and broke open the door pissed " gemtalemen im the one killing the vampires son alright?" they laughed pointing a guy to him " tough lick only the strongest in the village can do that, you pussey am i right??!!!" they hollered while the baby cried for its mother fallacy snapped he graved the child and ran away from the group they shot him fallacy dropped to the group and they approached graving the child and pointing the gun to him "tough luck vampire! This village always win!" he smiled and started to pull the trigger
                BOOOOOOOOOMMMM

Finally the good parts