Jammy??

encre quietly ran threw the forest back to her rightful castle she smiled chatting to jammy along the way she would stop and jump tree from tree when felt threatened she made it back to the castle she pushed on the doors no answer she walked around the back "hold on baby and stay quiet ok?" he nodded he graved onto her collar and she began to climb up the wall she reached the window she needed and broke the lock, she quietly laid in there bed and set jammy down she had spread her legs and moved her feet they ached for fallacy she was wet again from thinking about him jammy noticed he smiled "t-the the the thing Mrs encre its leaking again what should i do?" she leaned back  "l-lick and suck sweetie~" he did so she moan as hard as she could breathing deeply as jammy did as told,

fallacys pov

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!! this heat hurts so so badly i literally have to use duck tape to tape it down, i need a toy Ive been waiting and now i need a toy or else  im gonna die!! i walked swiftly to my room i kicked open the doors walking past a strange scent i turned around and encre was asleep with a child in her hands? i wiped her cum of his face, i barked loudly the woke up encre held jammy tightly and looked at fallacy she set jammy down and jumped onto fallacy rubbing her whole body on him her picked her up  encre picked up jammy and  set him on the floor swave came in a moments later he blushed seeing encre and fallacy fucking encre barked at him "TAKE jammy and care for him until we go to dinner!! NOW" he looked down graved up jammy and ran off fallacy fucked encre as hard as he could kissing and nuzzling her as much as he could,  he cummed hot sticky and slimy all inside her and the sheets they settled down somewhat and yawned getting ready for the feast, she and i took a shower together just kissing and nuzzling they got out and changed, encre jumped onto me i kissed her off on me and she took my arm and we quietly walked out jasper had been playing with jammy since she was already almost 5 mouths pregnant swave sat next to her laughing enre  sat on the other end like she always did she kept staring out me with a dirty grin i need what she wanted i would give it to her as soon as i could she was breathing heavily quietly i sensed her leaking it set me off i grew hard i breathed carefully at this she scooted out loudly everyone look i shushed them and ran after her purring "oh my  encre~" jasper burst into laughter and jammy started crying encres name i graved her and flung her back "take care of jammy ill take care on you after~" she walked back and graved jammy he hugged her i smiled at this a walking off.

encres pov

i cuddled him quietly walking out jasper whinnied for him but i refused i took him up to my bedroom and nuzzle him me and fallacy nuzzled him quietly tickling him and making him laugh. fallacy accidentally called him jr i laughed jammy nuzzled me, i quietly heard him yawn and purr i let out a quiet awwwwww and set him in the bed i changed into my own nightclothes, "fallacy we will be bats ok sweetie we will hurt him if we dont~" fallacy changed and so did i we wrapped around each other and kissed me we flew to the top and out locking and leaving jammy to sleep we flew accidentally into swaves room there was a crack we hid in it it was like a little house we took this nuzzling into more he spread his wings showing them to me puffing out his chest his wings glowed a  bright red and orange i immediately became wet for him, wingspread bigger and better then him glowing a rainbow i laid down wiggling for him he got in between my legs.

jaspers pov

i had been waiting for hours it felt like for swave to come back he did and i graved him dragging him back to his room he smiled " getting heats already are we?~" i growled a yes to him and opened his door slamming it shut,i tore my dress i had on in half, i jumped at the moment graving onto him kissing and nuzzling taking off swaves shirt he bit my neck i purred loudly  hugging him he rubbed up and down my wet womanhood i moaned quietly he kissed my licked to  calm me down, we kissed for a while then quieting down we heard squeaks, swave just blushed i got up and looked i saw a crack in the back of the room  i quietly looked in i screamed and ran back to swae we nuzzled we heard a loud high pitch squeak and then silence, i quietly saw two bats fly out and change before us  i saw my mother and father kissing ence saw me and screamed fallacy changed along with her and they flew away me and swave laughed it off and continued are fun little game~!
About a week later Encre noticed morning sickness tiredness and cravings she went out for a night walk fallacy was more tgen excited to have a son!!!!!