a shoulder to cry on

encre smiled "i-its ok im sorry" i just got so angry i lost control i hope you guys can forgive me, you know i love you so much" jasper cried on both swaves and encres shoulder she felt happy to see her mother not trying to kill swave."heh mom i love you to, i forgive you to it's my fault" she hugged her mom "now come on let show them how much we love are family!" she lifted herself up her dress blew in the wind jasper sweep swave of his feet on threw him into the air he smiled and laughed fallacy picked encre up she smiled and they kissed her dress spread flowers into a heart. they smiled jasper threw swave he soon came back down  puffed into a ball of flowers and once he let go flowers boomed and where covering everywhere they shimmered in the moonlight  he smiled and ran to her and jumped to her she smiled and kissed him.

they hummed this tune

they bobbed there heads down and up slowly singing louder and louder till they whole village came out they clapped and threw flowers they really did put on a wonderful show until asgore came out "huh " he quietly summoned things behind him encre sensed this and her dress bloomed and boomed  flowers causing it to shower apoun the village they smiled and clapped  they took off across the lake to there castle they smiled as the men threw the ladies up into the air they twirled smiling and floating back down to there lovers. they kissed once again as they flew back to the castle there reflections swam against the water smiling they made it back to the castle and slowly went back to there beds each slept in a king bed but they slept together, swave picked up his tired jasper and took her back to there room while fallacy did the same encre got her nightgown on and slept with fallacy while jasper let swave take off her cloths and have him get a nightgown for her she change and she slept with swave kissing his forehead before she went to sleep  he smiled and hugged her she smiled and went to sleep they dreamed about each other. they truly where a real family.

sorry im just a bit sad so, but its ok hehe i have you guys to make  me happy!!

jasper and encre woke up first so they got on there dresses and walked down to the ball room they planned on throwing a huge party for every vampire in the land besides a few encre decorated the maids did so to  while jasper wrote to everyone she was good at writing. she then proceeded to decorate once done they quickly went out and locked the doors they hid the keys and ran back upstairs to there hubbies and got back into bed with then they soon woke up and kissed them they smiled and they made there way back down to the garden fallacy and swave went off to talk about something while jasper and encre went out into the garden to paint they had  beautiful pictures.  they went and talked about getting the girls something more than special they quickly walked out of the castle and into a portal they planned on getting lots of thing they like so they would make them feel special meanwhile jasper was nervous she had just found out that she was pregnant and she didn't know how swave would react so she let out a sigh and tapped her mother "huh ooh yes my jasper sweetie what do you need" "mom" she whispered " i-im-im pregnant- and i don't know how swave would react to it!!" encre eyes and face lit up "ohhhhhh myyyyyyy gooooooood im so happy" encre teared up she smiled and cried happy tears jasper smiled just a little bit more "but mom i don't know how he will react, wh-what if he hates me, and tells me to leave him along forever" she started crying encre hugged jasper "ohh sweetheart he will love it he will be so excited for it he loves you trust me baby i did this will fallacy, i got so scared and so i hid it from him and when he found out he was overjoyed and he asked me why and i said i was scared he didn't want children."she pulled up and smiled wiping away her tears " well is it a girl or boy?!" "heh its a a-a girl!" encre stood up and fanned her face smiling and crying tears rushing down her rainbow face. "sweet heart excuse me i have to go to the restroom" she smiled and kept painting she closed her eyes and thought about what her mother said " he will love it swave, will... love me, i mean the child yeah yeah......" graphic images appeared in jasper's head she slowly drifted up to her bedroom and laid down she felt hot as she kicked the covers off from dying under them she slowly started to drool she thought more about swave and how he would pound againsed her as she moaned his name she slowly had orgasms about this until her  heat finally went away she was past out and half naked in her room in bed swave and fallacy came back walking back into the garden they where not there they search the whole castle until swave found jasper lying down  in there bed so he turned the lights off and laid in bed with her cuddling her she slowly cuddled him back  she opened her eyes a little to find swave there with her she smiled and hugged him tighter he opened his eyes and tried to loosen his grip but he failed she only held tighter she finally opened her eyes and yawned "why are you struggling so much this is only the beginning she smiled and quietly leaned him up and her stretching to, she smiled and leaned againsed him she finally had the courage "you do  love me right  swave" he hugged her "of course i do your my one and only love!" he kissed jasper forehead she smiled " and you would make a great father" she whispered "what?" he said "*sigh* swave do you like children" "of course i cant wait to see what are little ones would look like once your pregnant!" she smiled and took his hand and placed it on her stomach he gasped and hugged tackled her she smiled and laughed he started crying she leaned him up and kissed  him.

alright guys im doing well so i hope you liked this chapter!! heheh have a great time reading!!