one big suprise

jasper stopped and smiled at swave he smiled back and calmed him down " how long it'll you deliver" she thought "i don't really know yet but i know its a girl!" swave covered him mouth and crying a waterfall she laughed "oh swave its OK stop being so girly " he looked at her and jumped kissed her she smiled "well i guess mother was right you would like having a child hehe" he gave her a look "why would you ever think i wouldn't?" she shrugged and hugged him he kissed her one more time before he waved goodbye and  ran out the door she was left naked and alone she smiled and laughed.

Jasper was getting ready when encre walked in with fallacy then he quickly pushed encre in and shut the doors she smiled and hugged her mom " you were right!" she smiled a warm gentle smile "see now, there was no mistake i know well im happy, but what do you think we are doing in here?" jasper smiled " i think the boys are trying to impress us!" she smiled well sweetie im going to take a shower i will be back" she quietly walked into the bathroom and started the shower while jasper drew on her bed she smiled at what she drew encre soon got out and drew with her for a few hours until fallacy and swave came back in "hello laddies~" them laughed the boys got flustered hey both came and took the girls off there feet and gave them a kiss. they blushed and smiled as they put them down and walked them out into thew garden. the flowers opened the revealed a sweet smell they saw all the stars as they floated across the night. they smiled and kept walking until the path broke into to pieces fallacy and encre went one way while swave and jasper went another way fallacy smiled at encre and picked her up making he blush she smiled and kissed him he kissed back making her gasp for air when they where done he carried her to a sexy dinner 9//u//9 encre smiled "well you certainly are in a good mood!" he blushed "i just want to make you feel like the greatest skeleton alive!" she kissed him one more time. "well thank you very much," she walked off and sat down while fallacy was dumbfounded she smiled as he sat down "hehehe im just playing we can have some fun tonight some real fun" she winked and fallacy smiled "you really are the greatest woman alive.

squeeeeeeeeee thanks again reader i love you all i just reached 205 reads on this book im so happy thanks so much you guys!!!!!! so here is an other piece of the story!