finding out

Jasper woke up she had fallen asleep with swave she gave him a big hug she smiled and got up she quickly found out she wanted to lay back down for when she got up she was hit with terrible hip pain. so when swave woke up she had him rub them she quickly fell back asleep on him and he sat her back down while he looked around his room for the clothes he found them and stretched going back down stairs he quickly came back up to his room with a nice breakfast for him and jasper he found her trying to get her dress back on she couldn't bend so she was struggling he quickly comforted her and zipped up her dress she went and ate breakfast with him and slowly was able to move she mostly stayed with swave that day until fallacy came along " how are you my jasper?" "heh good dad" she  tried to hug him but when he hugged her she jumped back "owww dad not so hard!" he looked confused "i barley hugged you but whatever " he soon turned around and looked at jasper "why do your hips hurt anyway jasper!" he had a evil grin on his face " be-becuase i hit something out in the forest and it hurt my hips ok god" she looked away she was a terrible lier fallacy had a evil face "suuuuuuurrreee jasper keep thinking that!" encre cam along with fallacy to the breakfast table "shit swave we have to go now!"

(holy crap sorry  im imaging a thing in my head like jasper and swave running from encre with this song in my head and encre being like trying to ruin there relationship and jasper and swave are the characters see if you can picture it now and comment!! how you thought it out!!!!!!)

they ran out the doors into the night fallacy told encre, she ran running out the door with a deadly look on her face she was more than angry. "young lady im gonna kill that butler!!!" jasper couldn't move that fast but she could run she transformed into a bat graving swave and flying into the village she past the village and gave out falling and letting swave go he landed safely and jasper hit the ground he ran to jasper and graved her she was a bat she changed back but she couldn't move she had broken her ankle she covered her mouth and cried to try not to alarm encre swave kissed her she held like this for what felt like hours he finally let go and looked at her  he sang " you are my moonlight, m-my only m-moonlight" he choked out "you make me happy when nights are cold, you'll never know h-how.... how much i love you, so please don't take my moonlight away!" encre came threw the bushes she quietly heard him sing to her while he healed her she was crying because of her she heard him and looked down crying quietly into the night she slowly looked a her girl she smiled and ran off she crossed right threw the village leaving a trail of tears behind she kept thinking "im a monster why would i do this?? i should be happy not angry!!" she slipped and fell hitting a house she was a wolf she cried she had broke her arm she slowly got up and moving up  she got to the edge when she heard a voice "what wo-would do this??" she looked around and saw the wolf she gasped encre looked up at the moon she howled a blaze she quietly bloomed into a thousand flowers making the breeze.

blow and flowing the bloomed flowers into the village dr lofty had one in her hand she quietly walked back into this the bloom she put it somewhere safe and went to bed. meanwhile the howl came to fallacy he rushed out the doors running to where it came from he swiftly made it and saw the flowers he howled in pain seeing what encre did he pawed at it crying lofty came  back out she quietly bowed her head and cried she slowly approached  the wild wolf she finally made it to him and slowly sat down he looked at her with tears in his eyes they had a blue glow to it she slowly touched him "im-im sorry Mr .Wolf she looked beautiful flower or not" he changed back she jumped "sh-she was glorious" she saw he wasn't gonna hurt her she sat next to him "it's ok sir she is  probably watching you smiling and trying to see that you are ok" something indeed was gonna happen he wasn't paying attention the huntress heard the crying and slowly approached she saw d-dr lofty what  the hell was she doing next to a vampire she slowly approached  lofty she swiftly took lofty and trapped fallacy "huh entra please put me down he wont hurt us please!!" "heh no can do lolly he a fucking vampire first encre now you no go back to the house!" she threw her a few feet away then lofty realized "wait entra died in part 2  jk wait entra died  over 80 years ago" lofty ran back to the house. "how?" "heh a little magic that's how!!" meanwhile encre was watching from close up she screamed into entra's ear witch made here drop here stuff and hold here ear she had tore it off she graved entra and threw here to the side freeing fallacy she reapperied with a devilish expression she ran towards entra with her hands she graved entra and put one hand on her chin and one on her chest pulling down as hard as she could making entra's head rip off making blood splatter everywhere she had one a wonderful bloody dress  he ran to her kissing her he cried she quietly comforted him lofty came back out with bags she quietly walked up to the two "um-u-um excuse m-me my-me queen i-i want to  w-w-w-work for you g-guys" she nodded quietly and she pulled fallacy up "shhhhhh it's ok but lofty here wants to work for us is that ok?" he nodded and continued to cry meanwhile jasper and swave were making out she quietly  stopped and swave picked he up and quietly walked threw the village they saw encre and slowly back away she used her magic and pulled swave and jasper to them.

 "how?" "heh a little magic that's how!!" meanwhile encre was watching from close up she screamed into entra's ear witch made here drop here stuff and hold here ear she had tore it off she graved entra and threw here to the side freeing fallacy sh...

HOLY CRAP SORRY BUT THIS WAS TO FUNNY GUYS IT WAS PRICELESS SORRY BUT ITS A GOOD LAUGH