7

"Calum." I breath as his thumb rubs over the small piercing. My eyes flutter closed at the feeling.

"Open your eyes." Calum demands making me look at him, his eyes search my face as his thumb flicks over the piercing making me shiver. My jaw drops open when he pinches my nipple "God you look so innocent." Calum groans, I gasp and meet his eyes seeing them completely dark. "You are so beautiful." He murmurs sliding his hand up to neck and continuing to my cheek. "I should get you home." He whispers making me groan. "I'm not going to have your mom mad at me." Calum sighs getting off me and standing up pulling me up after him.

"Thank you for tonight." I mumble when we are stopped at a stop light.

"Anytime. I would love to take you out again." Calum replies glancing over at me. I look at my phone and see two missed calls from Riley.

"Sorry, Riley called me." I look and see she didn't text.

"It's okay, call her back." As soon as he says the words I call her and she answers on the first ring.

"Get dropped off at my house." Is the first thing Riley says when she answers.

"What? Why?" I question earning a little ok from Calum.

"Because you are staying the night. Text your mom and ask. I mean it is late anyway, you and your daddy were fucking for a long time." Riley says I am pretty sure Calum can hear because he laughs making me blush. "Shit am I on speaker?"

"No you are just loud. And we didn't..." I trail off and look down "I'll just be at your house soon." What the hell did she mean 'daddy'? I hung up on her and groan "I am sorry about her."

"It's no problem baby girl. Where does she live?" I tell him how to get there and he parks in the driveway. "Have a good night princess."

"I will, you too Calum." I blush unbuckling and opening the door.

"I thought I was daddy?" He questions raising an eyebrow. I look away from him to hide my blush before getting out of the car.

"I'm sorry about that." I mumble grabbing my phone that fell on the seat.

"It's okay baby. You just go have fun, text me whenever you can." Calum says giving me one of his amazing smiles. I give him a small one back and shut the door to the truck and walk to Riley's door. I look back at Calum and see he is waiting for me to go in, he blows me a kiss making me blush. I enter the house closing the door quietly and locking it before going downstairs to Riley's room.

"Hey bitch! You're finally here!" Riley cheers pausing the movie on her tv. I laugh and nod opening her dresser draws to grab pajamas out. "How big was it?" She questions making me pause for a second. Big? His... I blush and shake my head.

"I wouldn't know." I mumble trying to forget the way his pants tightened and strained.

"Did you kiss at least?" She questions playing her movie again.

"No." I answer stripping out of my clothes and into a big shirt I kept here leaving on my underwear.

"I made you wear white lace for nothing?" She gasps looking at me, "Is that..." she trails off moving my hair away from my neck. "It is!" She squeals poking my neck making me wince.

"What?" I groan holding my neck, an unfamiliar pain there. "What is it?" I ask worried

"It's a hickey!" She squeals grabbing her phone and letting me look with the camera. A small reddish kind of purplish bruise is on my neck, I pull my shirt down and see there is another one. "Two?!" Riley gasps again pulling me into a hug. "My baby is growing up!"

"What will my mom say?" I ask Riley starting to feel anxious

"She doesn't have to know I will teach you how to cover that up." Riley answers taking her phone back. I crawl onto her bed and under the covers. Riley shuts off her lights before joining me in the bed. "I am so proud of you." She states making me laugh. I check my phone and pull my messages open to Calum.

Me:

I have marks on my neck from you.

Calum:

Good now people will know you are mine.

His response is almost instant like he was waiting for my text. I feel my insides heat at his words making me remember when he had me pin under him.

"He didn't want to kiss me with pizza breath." I start to say knowing Riley was dying. She turns and looks at me. "We ate pizza and watched movies. After that we played The Game of Life."

"Did he hurt you at all?" She asks seriously her smile gone.

"No." I shake my head immediately "He was a gentleman. He has a cat." I giggle "And like a hundred board games."

"He sounds perfect for you." Riley smiles "How did you get the hickies?"

"We were playing the game and I teased him about something. He pinned me to the floor and..." I trail off blushing and Riley's huge grin.

"I knew he was a dominant." Riley states "Did he use the pet names all night?" I nod at her question "What did he do when he heard me call him daddy?"

"He laughed and then when I was getting out of his car I said 'bye calum' and he was all like 'I thought I was daddy?' What does that mean?" I question making Riley laugh.

"I so called this." She laughs