9

"How old are you, Calum?" My mom questions, at the small square dining table my mom is across from me and Calum is on my right facing the wall.

"I am 27."Calum answers nodding a bit. My mom hums in response

"You own a tattoo parlor?" She eyes the tattoos peeking out of his sleeves.

"I do. I opened it when I was 23 with a friend of mine. I got an art and teaching degree while my friend Michael got a business." Calum smoothly replies

"Why tattoos? Why not teaching?" My mom fires back at him

"Tattoos and piercings are an expression of people. I get to make people happy everyday and do what I love. Teaching would be great but I got that as more of a back-up so I am prepared for whatever life throws at me." Calum replies eating his chicken and rice. My mom doesn't say anything for awhile and we just eat in silence. I feel a foot  kick me making my head turn to Calum, he tilts his head to my mom gesturing for me to talk.

"Calum's shop is really popular?" I try to state but it comes out more of a question "He does amazing work."

"I don't see why you had to go into the shop with Riley so she could ruin her body with that piercing." My mom asks stabbing at her food before dropping her fork and pushing her plate away. "Elowen, do the dishes. I have a headache. It was nice to meet you Calum." My mom stands from her chair and goes to her room making me roll my eyes.

"Come on, I don't want your mom mad at me anymore." Calum states standing up with his plate and grabbing my mothers plate. I sigh and follow him to the sink. "You wash and I will dry." He kisses my forehead

"You wash and I will dry?" I try to compromise biting my bottom lip.

"At your house you wash and at mine I wash." He laughs kissing my cheek and starting the sink for me.

~~~

"Let's go somewhere." I state watching Calum wash the last cup, his large hand not fitting into the cup the whole way.

"Where to?" He questions handing me the cup to clean, I clean the inside with the rag before giving it back to him to rinse. I dry the cup and put it in the cupboard.

"A park?" I suggest "And then maybe your place." I bite my lip making him laugh and wrap me in his arms

"We could go right to my place." He suggests pressing his forehead against mine. "I think you just want to see my cat."

"I do." I laugh, he chuckles and kisses my nose.

"Go get some shoes." He pats my butt and lets go of me, I run to the front door and grab some shoes. "You need socks little one."

"No I don't." I mumble sliding my feet into the black tennis shoes. I stand up and feel my pockets for my phone. "My phone is in my room."

"Are you inviting me to your room, baby girl?" He questions making me blush, I shake my head

"Stay here." I quickly walk to my room and grab my phone sending Riley a text about the dinner and going out with Calum

Riley:

Have fun with your daddy ;P

I roll my eyes at her text and go back to Calum seeing him looking at photos of me and my mom when I was younger.

"Ready!" I state walking up to him, he turns and goes he's me a smile before opening the door. He leads me to his truck and helps me get int before pulling my seatbelt.

"I got it." I mumble taking it from him and buckling myself in. Calum nods and shuts my door and goes around getting in.

The drive to his place is quiet except for the radio playing and me humming along to a few songs. When we get there Calum waits by the front of his car for me before hitting the lock button making the alarm sound.

"That's loud." I mumble walking next to him and following him to his apartment.

"Sorry." He sighs and opens his door letting me in first.

"Kitty!" I squeal picking up the cat that was waiting by the door. I kiss his head and giggle as he rubs against me.

"You're so cute." Calum mumbles kissing my head and wrapping his arms around me.

"I love him." I state kissing Loki's head again. "Can we watch Shrek?" I ask remembering how it was with his dvds'

"Go put it in baby." Calum laughs letting me go. I put the cat carefully on the couch before going to the tv and bending down putting it in. I hear a groan from behind me making me blush.

"Calluumm." I drag out sitting on the couch next to him. He pulls me onto his lap so I am straddling him.

"You are beautiful baby." Calum mumbles running his hands on my sides. I put my hands against his chest and unbutton the top couple buttons, just enough to where his tattoos are showing a little. "Is that better?" he asks chuckling a bit. I nod and trace the swirling design of the lion. Calum grabs the remote and pushes play on the movie. I turn in his lap but Calum makes me stay facing him.

"I wanna watch." I whisper, Calum's eyes darting around my face. His hands release me allowing me to turn around and sit next to him, my legs on his lap still. Halfway through the movie Calum isn't even looking at the movie he is just watching me. "What?" I mumble feeling my cheeks heat.

"Nothing." Calum mumbles putting his hand on my thigh, I wiggle a little my leg brushing a bulge making me freeze.

"Calum." My eyes meet his dark ones, he pulls me back into his lap this time my back against his front.

"I just want to hold you." He mumbles wrapping his arms around me, his hands resting on my tummy, his nose where my neck and shoulder meet. I gasp when his lips press a small kiss there. My mind goes back to Riley and what she said. "What are you thinking?" He questions, lips brushing against my neck. I shake my head and try to watch the movie. "You are biting your lip, what are you thinking?" I release my lip not even realizing that I was biting it.

"My friend Riley said something..." I trail off

"What did she say?" He questions his head resting back against the couch now.

"She said you like something but I'm not sure what it is." I mumble my cheeks heating up

"That I like what? You have to tell me baby. Use your words." Calum states, I can feel his eyes on me but I refuse to look at him.

"She said you like to be called Daddy."

~~~Thank you guys so much for reading and it has finally been said *heart eyes* yes!