14

I crack my eyes open at the bright light and groan hiding my face back in Calum's side. I yawn and snuggle closer to Calum's warmth. Shaking makes my eyes open again followed by Calum's laughter.

"Do you want to get any closer?" Calum rasps making shivers go down my spine at his deep voice, thick with his accent. I freeze and slowly scoot away a few inches. "No I like when you are close Baby." Calum wraps his arm that was under his head around me and pulls me back to his chest. "I don't want you to be cold." Calum kisses the top of my head and I press my face against his ribs my nose smushed a little. "You're such a dork." His chest rumbles with laughter, his tank now shows half of his chest due to the rip down the side. I press my lips against his ribs in a little kiss making him gasp.

"Sorry." I mumble backing away a little he pulls me back in and I lay my head on his chest now.

"No need princess." I look up at him and see him looking down at me. Loki sleeping up by his head.

"Kitty." I mumble reaching my hand over Calum's face and petting the cat.

"You like my cat more than me." Calum accuses I nod and laugh a little at his shocked face. Calum pulls me on top of him making me squeal.

"Calum!" I giggle as he shoves his face in my neck and hugs me tightly to his body with both arms. I place one hand on the bed and the other in his hair making sure I am steady.

"Don't pull my hair." Calum mumbles into my neck, I tighten my fingers in his hair making him groan.

"Calum!" I groan when he bites my shoulder I slap his head lightly and sit up on him, my knees on either side of his torso keeping me up. I try and look at my shoulder to see the teeth mark.

"I told you not to pull my hair little girl." Calum grins up at me moving my hair and shirt out of the way to look at the bite mark. "I think it looks good." He winks at me

"Not funny." I pout poking his chest. "You made Loki leave."

"Oh well you will just have to deal with my company." Calum grins trailing his hand from my shoulder to my neck wrapping his hand around my throat a little before moving his hand down my chest, pausing between my breasts.

"What does a "Daddy" do?" I ask Calum tilting my head to the side a bit

"I would take care of you. Hold your hand, brush your hair, help you with whatever you need, love you and spoil you." Calum pauses watching my face for any kind of reaction "I would love to make you feel good also."

"Feel good?" I ask

"To touch you here." He pauses again moving his hand to my left boob running his thumb over the piercing making me jump a little. "And here." He moves his hand to my butt and squeezes it a little

"Oh." I gasp placing my hands on his chest for support.

"Cal have you seen my-" Michael's words are cut off as he takes in our position.

"I told you to fucking knock!" Calum yells throwing a pillow at Michael, he is sat up with me on his lap and an arm protectively around me.

"S-sorry!" Michael slams the door back shut and Calum groans resting his head on my shoulder

"I am going to punch him." Calum mumbles wrapping both arms around me now. I put my arms over his shoulders making him look at me. "Thank God I didn't take your shirt off or I would have to kill him."

~~~~

The second time I open my eyes Calum's arms are wrapped around me and one of his legs between mine I look down at Calum's hand cupping my boob and blush wiggling a bit but freezing when I feel what's behind me.

"Keep going." Calum mumbles squeezing his hand and rocking his hips into me. I gasp and push back against him. He groans into my ear and presses his lips against the back of my neck. "I want to kiss you." He sighs I open my mouth to say something but my stomach decides to make a loud groaning noise making Calum laugh and me blush. "Lets put food in this monster." Calum tickles my stomach before sitting up and pulling me off the bed with him.

He makes us both a bowl of Lucky Charms and we sit on his couch.

"Calum?" I question keeping my eyes straight towards the TV.

"What baby?" He answers I see him eyeing me out of the corner of my eye.

"Why do you like to be called Daddy?" I ask looking down at my cereal. He doesn't answer but I hear his spoon clink in his bowl like he dropped it.

"Ellie," Calum starts "I told you, you do not have to call me that at all."

"I know I just want to know." I mumble glancing at him, I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Oh." He pauses "I don't know why I like it. I have always been into being a dom, you know what that is?" He asks me

"Riley told me, she is a switch." I answer "She tells me a lot of stuff, she told me about Daddy doms."

"She ruins your innocence." Calum chuckles leaning over and kissing my head "You are too beautiful." I feel my cheeks heat up more "I just like taking care of someone."

"How many submissives have you had?" I ask looking back to my cereal and taking a bite.

"Only one serious one before." Calum replies slurping his milk.

"Oh okay." The rest of the morning was relaxing until I started to panic because I forgot all about my mom.

~~~ Thank you all so much for reading. I am sorry about the wait, I just have not had time to write at all and I have been struggling.      -Shay