8

"Daddy kink?" I question making Riley laugh again

"Yes!" She giggles, I scrunch my eyebrows and look over her shoulder to see her typing on her phone.

"He likes being called daddy?" I ask confused yet again.

"Yes." She pauses before showing me a picture of a guy spanking a girl dressed in a school girl uniform. "This is a classic daddy fantasy."

"He wants to spank me?" I gasp and feel the heat in my cheeks.

"He might, but that's not the point. Spanking feels good too so don't give me that look." Riley pauses before showing me a couple more pictures, a girl sitting on a guys lap, a girl coloring and also two people hugging. "You are innocent so it makes since why he likes you."

"So he only likes me since I am a virgin?" I ask already getting angry at the thought

"No! That's not what I'm saying." Riley groans "Okay look at it this way, he is a type of dominant, remember me telling you that one?" I nod in response "But instead of being called Master or Sir he likes to be called Daddy. He doesn't want you to pretend to be his daughter or anything the name Daddy in this case is a control thing like a Master." She explains "You are his Princess and that's basically it for you. In a relationship like this your 'proper title' is a little girl, because you seem to act childish and I mean that in a good way."

"Oh" I mumble trying to digest all of this "how do we know he is a daddy dom?"

"I am just assuming, you should ask him or just call him it sometime." She suggests before talking about her newest guy called Dave.

~~~

"Hey mom I'm home!" I yell walking into my house.

"Hey Elowen, I'm doing laundry!" She yells back I go down the small hallway towards the back of the house and see her folding some clothes. I help her fold the clothes and grab my basket.

"Mom, can I have a friend come over?" I question remembering the text Calum sent me about wanting to meet my mom.

"Weren't you just at Riley's house?" She laughs

"No mom, I mean Calum." I state making her freeze and look at me.

"That tattoo parlor guy?" She questions making me nod

"He said he wants to meet you." I mumble "He is really nice an-"

"He is trying to take advantage of you." She growls at me "This is just ridiculous! A grown man should not want anything to do with a 18 year old girl!"

"Dad was 35 when you met!" I accuse her "You were only 22! So don't say Calum is so much older than me!"

"I was an adult! And don't mention your father in this house!" She yells

"I am an adult!" I remind her grabbing my basket that I set down and leaving the room. "I will tell Calum to be here at 5!" I yell through the house shutting my door when I make it there.

Me:
Come over at 5

Calum:
Did your mom say it was okay?

Me:
Yes

Calum:
Good I will see you at 5 then baby girl.

I put my clothes away and take a quick shower before changing into black jeans, a white tank top and a grey cardigan. I look at my toes and see the blue paint nearly gone.

"I need to paint my toes." I mumble to myself as I hear a knock on the door, I quickly run to the front door and open it. I can smell that my mom is making food making me smile. "Hi!" I greet Calum as I open the door.

"Hey beautiful!" He has a cheeky grin across his face and flowers in his hands I grabs a white daisy out of the bunch and hands it to me. "For you." I blush and give him a hug

"Thank you," what Riley said crosses my mind "I love it." His warm arm wraps around my waist, he is wearing a black dress shirt and black skinny jeans. He slips his shoes off and kicks them to the pile of my shoes by the door. "Mom, Calum is here!"

"How are you babe?" Calum asks shutting the front door and letting me lead him into the kitchen

"I'm good, what about you?" I ask looking back at him.

"I am wonderful, hello Ms. Kayes it is nice to meet you." Calum smoothly hands my mom the flowers and offers a hand to shake my mom looks at his hand before looking at his face and what he is wearing.

"Thank you." My mom states taking the flowers and taking the small hand shake.

"You have a beautiful home and have done a wonderful job at raising Elowen." Calum compliments, my mom raises an eyebrow making groan on the inside. Why can't she be civil?

"Thank you, I worked hard to make my daughter like the way she is and I don't want some prick ruining that." My mother states dropping the flowers on the counter before going to check on the food.

"Why don't I show you around?" I ask Calum, his eyes glaring at me. I walk towards the living room and he grabs my elbow stopping me once we are far enough away from my mom.

"I thought she was okay with me coming over?" Calum asks making me sigh

"I told her you were coming over. She wouldn't have agreed. She is being stubborn and inconsiderate." I state crossing my arms

"Don't pout." Calum scolds looking at my bottom lip that I didn't know was sticking out. "Do not talk about your mom that way, she has worked hard to raise you. She is trying to protect you from a prick, like me." He tries to joke but I just glare at him. "Be nice. I don't want your mom hating me anymore than she does." He pinches the bridge of his nose with one hand and pulls me close with his other.

"Fine. But I want something if I'm a good girl." I look up at him and see him holding back a laugh

"After you are a good girl we can talk." He lets a breathy laugh go and kisses my forehead. "But if you are a bad girl..." he trails off giving me a wink and letting me go.