17

Calum and I are only 15 minutes late, but with all the previews a movie has we still have 10 minutes before the movie actually starts.

"Where were you? I said 20 minutes." Riley glares at me, she links her arm in mine as we go up to the counter to order popcorn. I argued with Calum about paying for the tickets but he just pushed in front of me and handed them his card.

"What kind of pop do you want?" Calum asks already with a large cup in his hand. When did he do that? "You and Riley walk slow I got a pop for us and popcorn." He gives me a wink, I see Riley's jaw drop as she pays for her popcorn and drink. "Baby girl," Calum's voice taunts I snap out of my daze and glare at him "That isn't going to work. What kind of drink?" He goes over to the fancy machine and I follow him letting go of Riley. I hit the Fanta option on the screen.

"Orange?" I ask if it's okay not wanting to argue with him over it. He hands me the popcorn bucket and starts to fill the cup with ice and pop. I go to the butter and salt and start adding some in.

"Which theater?" Ben asks, he is tall but a total douche looking guy with the blond hair gelled back a bit into a small "man bun" if that's what you could call it.

"7" Riley states looking at the tickets in her hand. I look at Calum and see him watching me. Riley and Ben start walking to the theater together.

"Come on baby." Calum presses his hand to my lower back and leads the way.

Riley chose some chick flick that has me and her bawling our eyes out by the end of it. While Calum tries not to laugh. Ben and Riley missed the first half of the movie because their faces were locked, but Calum never tried to make a move once. His arm was around my shoulders hugging me to his chest or his hand was in mine.

"I'm picking the next movie." I state as we walk out of the theater.

"No you will pick some action movie." Riley groans

"And you picked a romance that I could have lived without." I reply holding onto Calum's hand.

"You liked it! I saw you crying too!" Riley states as Ben is on his phone, his arm wrapped around her.

"I gotta go." Ben states kissing Rileys head. "I'll call you. Nice meeting you." Ben says towards Calum and I. Ben goes off to his small car.

"What do you think?" Riley asks me motioning to Ben with her head.

"He is...." I trail off trying to think of something nice to say. "Okay to look at?" I finish, Calum lets go of my hand and gently pats my butt.

"Really?" He asks rolling his eyes and glaring at me.

"I said he was okay. I didn't say I would fuck him!" I defend myself Calum glares more at my choice of words.

"Okay well lets plan on a different day for ice cream I am tired. Do you need a ride home Elowen?" Riley asks, Calum laces his fingers with mine again.

"No." I feel heat come to my cheeks "I am staying with Calum, if my mom calls tell her I am already asleep or still asleep." I tell Riley giving her a hug with one arm.

"Don't do anything I would do." She whispers in my ear, putting emphasis on would. I laugh and shake my head watching my friend walk to her car. I look over at Calum as he pulls me towards his car.

"We need to talk about your mouth." Calum states opening the door for me.

"No we don't." I buckle my seat belt Calum watching me.

"Be a good girl." Calum kisses my chin "Good girls get rewards." My jaw drops a little, Calum shuts the door and walks to his side of the car. Rewards? Like what? Stickers? I'm not 5.

"What kind of reward?" I ask hesitating a bit.

"We will talk more at home." He sends me a cheeky smile pulling out of the parking spot.

"What if I'm not a good girl?" I ask leaning my head back on the seat watching him drive, his jaw tenses a little and he takes a quick look at me before putting his eyes on the road.

"Be a good girl for me baby." Calum licks his bottom lip.

"Okay Daddy." I tease, he groans and looks at me, his eyes wide and jaw dropped a little.

"Fuck baby." He groans tearing his eyes from me "Don't tease me, I'm driving." His knuckles turn white on the wheel. He parks the car in the parking lot of his apartment. "Let's go talk about rewards you might get." He leans over and pecks my lips "There is one." He presses his lips to mine again this time letting them linger. My eyes close and I part my mouth a little waiting for him but he just pulls away. "That's what you get for calling him hot." Calum opens his door and comes around to my side helping me out. I have a slight pout on my lips as we go up to his apartment. He opens the door to his apartment and Loki comes running to us meowing. "Wanna feed him babe?" Calum asks motioning to his dish and food container in the dining room. I nod and take off my shoes going to put some food in his dish. Calum grabs two water bottles from the fridge and sits on the couch waiting for me. I sit next to him on my knees facing him. "Call me it again?" Calum asks eyes filled with wonder and a mixture of things I don't know.

"What?" I tease biting my bottom lip

"Say it baby. Please." He begs leaning his head back on the couch looking at me.

"Kiss me," I pause searching his eyes for something "Daddy."