18

**WARNING THIS IS STORY IS GOING TO GET SEXUAL**

"Kiss me," I pause searching his eyes for something "Daddy."  He quickly presses his mouth against mine, pulling me on top of him, a leg on each side. I can feel my lips still swollen from earlier, Calum's teeth graze my bottom lip as he pulls away before pecking it.

"That is a reward." Calum grins, I can feel the heat in my cheeks maybe from the kiss, or his remarks or maybe the fact that I called him Daddy.

"So kisses are rewards?" I ask already thinking about how good I can be for him.

"Lot's of things can be rewards. Kisses, presents," He trails off running his hands down my waist to my legs, pushing me down on him more. He moves his hips in a quick motion making me gasp at the feeling "and this." He does it a few more times, slower this time letting me feel and get used to him rubbing against me, even through several layers it feels good.

"Calum." I groan grabbing the hair on the back of his head steadying myself

"Shh I got you." Calum whispers, I lean my forehead against his, his eyes meeting mine making me let out a moan. His eyes darken more and his jaw drops, I can feel him harden more underneath me going a little faster "We need to stop princess." His hips slow I lower my right hand and grab his shirt on his stomach, feeling his muscles twitch and move from my touch and his movements. "We need to talk about punishments too."

"No." I shake my head

"Yes." His hips stop completely making me sigh

"I'll be a good girl." I promise making Calum chuckle.

"I'm creating a monster." I feel bad at Calum's words I know I'm not as experienced as his past relationships and I am just a kid compared to him. "Not like that." Calum glares making me meet his eyes again "I know you will be a good girl, but I also know you are stubborn and independent, which I love, but we will need some punishments when you go a little to far. Like swearing."

"But I'm an adult, adults can swear. You swear." I state lowering my left hand, letting it drag down his body to meet my other hand. I feel his body squirm under my hands.

"Was that necessary?" He asks rolling his eyes. "And you are my pretty little girl. Daddy doesn't swear that much." I feel myself relax a little more hearing him call himself daddy.

"At the shop you do." I point out

"That's because I'm around Michael who swears all the fucking time." He pauses after listening to what he said. "I will work on my swearing."

"Does Michael know you like to be called Daddy?" I ask

"He knows I am more dominant in my past relationships. And he knows that I want to take care of you, he just hasn't put the two together." Calum explains "Clearly Riley knows about me."

"She told me that you were." I look down at my hands making their way to the bottom of his shirt

"Were what?" He asks I look at his eyes and see him grinning hugely, I roll my eyes 

"A dominant. She tells me all about kinks." I state

"Don't roll your eyes at me." Calum mumbles looking at my hands that are now under his shirt. "Your hands are cold." His stomach shakes a little, I feel the hair on his stomach under my palms, his pants hang low on his waist the boxer band sticking out. One finger traces the band of his boxers making him groan and push me off his lap and onto the couch. He stands and runs a hand through his hair. He sighs and shoots me a glare.

"What?" I ask tilting my head to the side

"Let's get ready for bed." He offers me a hand "Can we share a bed? Can your wondering hands keep to themselves?" He pulls me up off the couch and down the hall to his room. He undoes his jeans and hisses a little when he pulls the zipper down. "You're going to kill me." He grabs a pair of sweatpants from his drawers and goes into the bathroom to change. I grab my polka dotted pajama pants and quickly change into them. I go to Calum's drawers and grab on of his shirts changing into it. Calum opens the door and asks if I'm done.

"Yeah." I answer putting my bag onto the floor and climbing into bed laying right in the middle of the queen bed. The sweatpants do nothing to hide the bulge in his pants.

"Most people would stare at my tattoos or my stomach," He runs a hand down his torso before climbing into bed next to me. "But you, your eyes go right for my dick."

"Well it's pretty obvious." I giggle facing him as he lays next to me.

"Little minx." He growls pulling me close to him. "You need to sleep." I feel a thousand butterflies when he uses that tone with me. I rest my forehead on his chest so that I am looking down at our intertwined legs.

"Calum?" I ask looking up at him. He hums and opens his eyes a little. "Why do you like being called Daddy?"

"I don't know." He yawns "A girl called me it once when we were, ya know, and I just realized I liked it. I liked being dominant and protective over my past girlfriends. But none of them compare to how I already feel for you." Calum kisses my forehead, the hint of jealousy rose in me whenever he mentioned other girls but I just push it down.

"How do you feel for me?" I ask watching his chest raise and lower.

"Like I never want to let you go." His lips move against my forehead and he squeezes me closer to him and rolls over so that he is on top of me. "Go to sleep Minx." He kisses my nose and lays next to me.