-Michael-

HI this ones based on Michael's point of view THIS CONTAINS A LOT OF CURSE WORDS SO I'M SORRY IF YOU'RE UNDERAGE OR NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THEM

**

I woke up to the buzzing sound of a my phone, fuck, I thought. I was having a very good sleep, after a very good session.
I knew who would be calling so I did not even have to check it, "Asshole" I grumbled while receiving the call.

"Hello, to you too, bastard," Luke replied.

"Yeah, yeah, what's your problem?", I was a pain in the morning, I agree.

"My problem? I don't understand why you always call up for meetings when you don't show up!" He practically yelled.

"Aww, sweetheart, that's what you're mad about" I said, pissing him off more.

"They're always cursing at me because of you. Why am I even friends with you?" He was really mad.
"Mmhmm, baby, disconnect the call and come to me" Rose said patting the empty area of the bed.

"oh god, Michael." Luke continued, "Are you late because of that? Who is that?"

"Rose," I smirked.

"Are you kidding me? What the fuck, how did you get her in your bed?" Luke gasped.

"Long story. I'll tell you in school! Cancel the meeting though" I replied.
"baby, please." Rose called out again. ugh, she had to know we were done but I wouldn't be stupid to say it without bragging about her in school.

"Yeah, just a minute darling" I pouted at her and she chuckled.

"Okay, Luke, love you. Bye" I said, smirking.

"Ew. Rose is making you turn like her, just break her heart already"

"What? Now I can't even say an I love you to my friend?" I asked, innocently.

I love messing with him, it was my favorite thing ever.

"Seriously, fuck off. You always make me get cursed because you're too fucking lazy to wake up!" He yelled.

"Oh god, Luke. I'm just messing with you. I love you, tho"

"Yeah whatever, love you too" and he hung up.

We had a very close relationship. He was my unbiological brother. I loved him and I wasn't too fucking scared to say it.

I went and cuddled with Rose and asked her to stop being a baby and wake the fuck up, I wasn't rude. I'm known to have a way with words with girls, I don't know why they say that.

Now, about me, well, I'm not practically a bad boy, like you know people have their own made up imagination of a bad boy. I did have a bad boy image, but it did not really bother me because I knew shit about me and they did not. I love music, girls and video games. I like playing guitar and I guess I'm kind of good at singing. My mom passed away when I was just 5 and I've been brought up by my dad, I did not have a problem with him, we were in a healthy relationship. But as I turned 17 he thought I should be taking responsibilities so I moved out, it was tough before but he helped me. My wall does NOT have pictures of nude girls, only because my dad visits my place often. My mind is a porn movie, to be honest. I love watching porn, all I think about is - sex. And I'm not even sorry about that. Guess, people call me a bad boy because I've messed up with every girl in my class or I almost do. I will manage that out this year too. And the meeting, that wasn't because I'm a drug dealer, its just I'm the head of our drama team and this year a lot of new students joined so we had to instruct them. 

Also, I'm always too late for everything. I wanna join a band and get famous and hook up with celebrities but nobody would ever want to work with me except Luke, because I'm a mess. And the people who would want to, aren't good enough, so there you go. I've never really paid attention to studies, though Science and Geography were my favorite subjects. I feel I wasn't really made for academics, I pull it up together somehow, but its always a pain to study. I don't have a great background or a criminal background. I don't really have a lot of tattoos or piercings. I just colour my hair alot. And I'm very pale, and I have huge lips. I don't really get aggressive, and I love living alone.

Okay, I lied.

I hate living alone. I get aggressive a lot. I'm very pale and I colour my hair when I think about committing suicide, just to become a new person. I have a lot of piercings and tattoos. I am good at academics but its not fucking cool so I ignore it. My dad kicked me out of the house because he was ashamed of me. I was in a band, but I got kicked out because of my behaviour. I'm no head of any drama class, the meeting was just to make plans about who we're gonna fuck up this year. I have messed with a lot of girls, but not every girl. I only go for the popular ones because they're very fucking easy and good with sex. I do think about sex alot but not all the time. Most of the things I think about are violence, hatred, suicide and how I would kill my dad. I'm not a bad boy, though. Like, I do screw up things but I never get the blame for it, I cover it up well or thats what I think,  well also, I hate Calum Thomas Hood.