-Shweta-

03rd October, 2014. 11:00AM.

There was something really weird and strange about this day. I was nervous, scared and I just wanted to run away. But I knew I couldn't. I had to face it, I had to do what was right. I had to do what I always say.

We were at Michael's dad's parking place, we decided that Luke would hide at the very first car where he'd record everything and Michael and Calum hide near more two cars ahead of where me and Jason would meet. We planned to do ahead than going in some damn corner of the parking zone. It would be simpler to run. Ashton was ready with his car just a few steps ahead of the building. It seemed perfect.

I got a text from from Jason, "Be there in 5."

"Guys! I think he's here!" I call out. Calum rushed to me and kissed me and ran back to hide with Michael.

I calmed myself down and looked at Luke who was hardly seen under the car, the tiny camera could be seen though, we just hoped Jason doesn't see it.

"Shweta, go a bit farther than this, so the camera isn't visible to him, I'll zoom and record it," Luke ordered and I followed.

In two minutes Jason arrived and I stood there, I could feel myself shake already.

He came closer to me and I froze, not moving or not saying anything. I wanted to run away but I realized how Calum, Michael and Luke are here and how nothing could possibly happen to me when I had them.

"Didn't you have enough that you wanted me to come here?" He spoke taking a step closer to me.

"Jason, why did you do that?" I spoke rather confident this time.

"Why did I do what?" He spoke acting innocent.

"You know what I mean," I said sternly.

"Oh, the night I hit you?" He got really close to me, "The night I burned you with my cigarette? The night I slapped you?" He smirked.

I was happy that he said it, that my work was done, whatever we wanted was achieved.

"How about I do it again?" He whispered in my ear and started touching my face, and I started trembling again.

But nothing can go perfect, right? Luke's camera slipped out and Jason turned to see Luke coming out and fixing his camera, "You bloody bitch!" Jason slapped me and held my arm tightly.

"LUKE RUN!" I yelled.

Till the time Calum and Michael were out and Calum pushed Jason off me and started hitting him like crazy, meanwhile Luke ran out of there.

"You bastard!" Calum yelled, "I'm going to fucking screw your case!"

He kept hitting Jason like crazy, I was so scared at the sight. I couldn't imagine this side of Calum, and it only screamed that he loved me and he wouldn't let anyone hurt me ever.

"Shweta, run!" Michael screamed but I couldn't move, I was too much content with the fact of how mad Calum really was at Jason.

"This is how you hit girls! You fucking bastard!" Calum kept screaming.

"Shweta!" Michael shook me, "answer your phone!" He yelled. While he went to make Calum stop.

I looked at my phone and it was Kristy. It was weird because I thought she was busy and she'd meet us directly in the evening.

"Its Kristy!" I called out as Michael glared Jason.

He turned to me, "Answer it?" he said simply.

I waited for her to call back because I missed the first call. In about two seconds she called me again.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Put it on loud speaker!" Calum spoke and I did.

They held Jason as if whatever they had done wasn't over and I just wished they did not do anything ahead and just let it go.

"So your dear friend wanted to explore things about me," I heard an unknown person speak on the other side of the line.

"Who is this? Where's Kristy?" I gasped.

"She's dead. Next time you try gathering information about me, make sure you have security." He laughed.

"John?" I asked, shockingly.

Fuck. Kristy was dead. Fuck, I couldn't believe it all.

I looked at Michael who had lost everything in him, all his sanity, all his calm. He looked broken and lost. I was really really scared at this point.

"Hey John, you know who else is dead?" Michael spoke as he removed a gun from his jacket and shot Jason multiple times, "your son" he completed.