-Calum-

02nd October, 2014. 9:55PM

"Wow, that party was amazing!" Shweta lazily said while hugging me.

"Well, you're 18! We had to do something." I smiled.

"I can't believe it, we're all 18 now" She replied, she got on her toes and kissed my jaw, teasing me.

"mmmhmm, we're glad you're not a baby anymore" I said as I bent down to kiss her, properly.

"I love you so much" She said into the kiss.

"I love you so much more," I replied.

"Do you guys ever stop making out?!" We were interrupted by Ashton.

"Thanks for ruining it, jerk!" I scoffed.

"I think we have more important things to do" Ashton spoke in a mocking tone.

"I know," I replied simply.

"Okay, lets go in and start planning the first step," Shweta suggested.

"But we were having a session," I pouted.

"We will have another one tonight, Calum" She winked at me.

"I'm gonna puke," Ashton teased.

We got inside my living room, where Michael, Luke and Kristy were already present. Michael and Kristy were still in their skinny love stage and it was annoying. They really liked each other way more than just friends but never tell each other about it. I wonder when they actually confront each other, but knowing how Michael is just like me, I don't think he ever will, so it has to Kristy to make the first move like Shweta did for mine.

"So, Shweta, you have to call Jason tomorrow to the Clifford's parking lot, where you have to make him say that he's done all of that to you, because we need proof. And we will record whatever he says to expose him."

Shweta nodded, "But Michael, is your dad okay with it?"

"He doesn't care. He's a drunkard anyway." Michael shrugged.

Shweta nodded again, she was getting anxious about facing Jason again. I held her hand and squeezed it and gave her a reassuring smile, "We'll be there too, don't worry. If he does anything, I will be there."

She smiled back, "I can't believe, I mean you guys are doing so much for.me-"

"You did a lot to us by bringing this band together, don't say anything else," she was cut off by Luke.

"Okay, so once he says all of that, you run from there, okay? And I'll be waiting with my car and just directly get in my car," Ashton continued.

"Yeah, then me and Calum will take his case, not literally but you know... and Luke will take the recordings and make a video and release it," Michael added.

"Also, I'm going to find a lot of more things and crimes done by our commissioner so he gets to pay a big big price," Kristy said.

"Then, we go to his office and make him say all of that he did, as in, how he covered up for his smuggling and all the crimes and murders done by Jason." Luke completed.

"Are we going to record all of that too?" I asked.

Michael gave me a look of disbelief, "Obviously, you idiot"

"But..." Shweta said, "I mean, the Jason thing makes sense. But how will we meet John? I mean he's the commissioner, its not going to be easy to meet him"

"We're telling you, we'll take Jason's case, he will obviously meet us to know why we did that to Jason" Michael answered.

"Okay.. Are we really going to do this? I mean, its really dangerous." Shweta spoke.

"Shweta, look, we really want to do this. He needs to be changed, we can't let the same things happen to someone else" I told her, kissing her forehead.

"Thank you so much, guys" she smiled.

"Fuck off!" Michael said, "anyway, I think we should sleep. We have a long, long day tomorrow." Michael dismissed our session.

"Also," Luke said, "once we're done with this, I'm gonna teach you all a lot of shit about making videos and uploading them so I don't have to deal with this all alone" he completed.

"At least you get to sit in a corner and do stuff, we're doing the risky work here" Michael mocked him.

"Whatever, guys" I called out, "Lets just sleep."

***

I know Luke and Ashton aren't 18 but lets just pretend they are because they're all in the same class in the school also this update is one of my faves