THREE

I move faster then they could comprehend, and grab the biggest knife on the table. I take a swing at Miles, and slice a deep gruesome gash on his arm. He looks shocked at what I've done, but that quickly changes to a look of sheer pain when he feels the blades ridges slice through his arm. He grabs his now severely bleeding arm, cursing and trying to stop the bleeding. I next move so fast to Felix that he doesn't even have time to pick up the gun with the only one bullet loaded into it. I pull back the knife and get ready to stab him, but he slides to the side, and I only graze the inside of his arm. But it still bleeds, not as bad as Miles, but it still bleeds. 

Muscle man had already put his phone away and is running to stop me,  Felix is trying to get past my swinging knife, and Miles is still cussing at me and his arm. I pick up a small knife and throw it at the big guy, it hits him right in the middle of his chest. He falls to the ground, holding the knife. He pulls it out grunting. Blood soaks his shirt.

"Omph" I get tackled to the floor. Dammit, I lost focus. Stupid big guy.

Felix pins my arms down straddling my legs so I can't kick him. He pries my fingers off the knife, with one hand, while the other is trying to hold both arms.

"Let go! You kidnapping bastard." I wiggle underneath him.

"You probably just killed one of my men! Who are you?! How does a tiny girl like you know how to do this? Huh?" He shouts, throwing the bloodied knife far away, from me.

"Why should I tell you? Your the one the kidnapped me. You wouldn't be dealing with me if you would have just let me go when you had the chance, I wanted no trouble, but it seems a Mr. Big macho-man wanted to ruffle feathers. " I spit on his face after I state what I just said.

He closes his eyes, grimacing in disgust. He takes his sleeve and wipes his face, leaving one of my hands free, just like I was hoping for. 

I take my arm and push his shoulder causing him to fall on his back. I straddle his legs this time, and punch him in the face. He tries pushing me off, but I knee him where the sun don't shine. He grunts, trying to grab himself and stop me from punching him.

Click. The cold metal of a barrel of a gun hits the back of my, I'm sure messy hair. I put my hands up in surrender and role off him to the side where the table with my weapons are. I look behind me to see ho-ho standing there pointing a gun at me. At least it's not my gun, I wouldn't want her prissy paws touching it. 

Movement beside me makes me look over at Felix to see him holding his area groaning. I hit him as hard as I could. I smirk, still holding my hands up.

"Drop the smirk." She hisses, looking at her brother, then to across the room. Probably to see the big guy on the floor, and Miles cussing the world out, or if he hasn't passed out from blood loss. She stares for too long, giving me the chance to at least grab my gun and load a few more bullets. She snaps her head to see me standing up and raising my gun to point it right back at her. She looks shocked. She has no idea what she is doing, I scoff mentally.

"How-" she looks back over across the room. Never break eye contact with someone who is pointing a gun at you. I take a few steps closer to her. She notices and cocks her gun. "IS HE DEAD!" She shouts.

"Relax. I hit him with the smallest knife, it didn't go that far in. I'm sure it hurt like a mother though." I say the last part chuckling.

"You're crazy." She grinds out.

"Yes. I am." But only for a reason, a pretty darn good reason at that. 

"I swear I'll do so much damage to that pretty little head of yours, you little bitch." I look in the corner of my eye to see Felix trying to stand up, holding himself still.