FIVE

"From the very begging we have been watching you, even before Felix and Axel... found you, we were watching you. We weren't watching you for that long though. We only started to watch you when our cameras around our building caught sight of you running, from what or who? I don't know. That's what I want to find out.

"So, when I saw you end up in Felix's alley, I told him to step out and 'talk' to you. I also got ahold of Axel and told him to get out there too. All the while Miles and I sat back and watched. We watched how well you took it to waking up in a new place tied to a chair and how you looked around observing everything. I have to say in spite of you being taken, you still opened your mouth and fired with the insults and questions that you probably knew wouldn't get answered, and so on. It was as if you have been through something like this before.. I watched how well you took to seeing a new face when I told Felix and Wren to come out, and send miles in. You took it well. And then we watched how you reeled Axel in to bite his ear. I knew what you were doing and so did Felix and Wren when we were watching from the cameras.

"We watched your reaction to you seeing your weapons laid out in front of you when you couldn't even get to them. And after that, I told Felix to load your gun with one bullet and point it at your forehead, and I saw how you smiled sardonically at him, it was like you knew he wouldn't. You surprise me, still do. I told him take the gun away and tell Andrew to untie you. I knew that when you bent over to 'stretch' you were checking for your knife, from previously in the alley. I knew that when you stood up and eyed all three of them you were planning something. Turns out though, we underestimated you. You moved so fast and sliced his arm I didn't even have time to tell them to watch out. I've never seen someone move so agile with a knife like that. Then I continued to watch as you tried slicing Felix and threw the little knife and hit one of my men in the chest. When you kicked Felix, I saw that too. I saw the rest of that fight. I saw you in the dark after you shot the lights out. I watched how you hid behind people, how you grabbed all your stuff through the commotion and put it in your bag but kept one gun and knife in your tight grip. I saw and heard when you told them you would love to do it again. And then I watched you run through the halls. I saw how you made your decoy. Impressive. And then I finally had enough and went to get you myself, and now we are here.

"Who are you? How do you know how to fight and what where you running from?"

I listened to everything he said quietly, taking it all in, replaying it in my head. Just when I thought I had somewhat of the upper hand, I didn't. They were treating me like some experiment of theirs.

The chess game just started for them and I was the first pawn to make my move, and there are many 'check mates' to come.

"You bastard. You don't deserve to know anything. You don't deserve to know who I was running from and why I am running. This is my fight and always will be." I sneered sending my worst glare to each and everyone of them.

How dare they kidnap me, keep me under surveillance, and expect me to tell them shit. The nerve. It's like I am their lab rat!

"Well. Did you think I would bring a random person in here for no reason? I had my reason. You were running from something or someone. And I think I found out who."

What?!

"What?" I whisper, not caring if I sounded scared out of my wits.

"Aren't you wondering why I knocked you out this time?"

"I don't want to know now." I snip. But I do.

"I did it because if you weren't going to give me answers, I would have to find out my way. So... I took a picture of you from my video of you, and went out to search for someone. If you were running from someone around my building, then that means they had to be close by, right? So I asked if anyone knew you, and I found a group that did. They were very eager to see you. I wonder why? This is the slumps of the town but it's the calm part, who did you anger? It doesn't make sense.