Chapter two

??? POV

I ended up bringing the stupid cat home."Thank you for saving me!Meow~"I heard someone say.I looked around.Nobody was there.Then I looked at the cat and thought,'Who would kick out a kitten that is so cute?' "He is Levi isn't he?I always see him visit my sister!Meow~"The same person that talked before said."Show yourself!"I yelled.I looked at the cat.Not taking my eyes off it."You are Levi aren't you!"The cat said.I fell on my feet and said,"You c-c-can talk?"I cat shook its head and said,"He must be Levi...he looks like him!"

Your POV

'He must be Levi...he looks like him!'I thought.'I wish I could talk to him.' "B-B-But you are talking to me!"I looked at him and said,"Meow!"He shook and said,"It must be my imagination!"I nodded and thought,'Yeah it must be!'He looked at me again and blinked a few times.He then picked me up and brought me to a tall building.He opened the door and went to the lift.He clicked on the button that read "70th floor". 'Maybe if I try hard enough he will understand me.'I thought.He looked at me again and said,"Are you Hanji's cat?"I looked at him and shook my head.

When we arrived to the 70th floor Levi said,"This is my floor.I have it all to my self so feel free to roam around.Thanks to my parents they allow pets so you don't have to worry about that!"

Levi's POV

I don't know why I saved this cat..'I feel like I know this cat from somewhe-'I stopped my thought because the cat accidentally dropped some kind of plate,it was orange and it had large rhinos on it,with cookies in it.'Well I guess I have to clean again!'I thought to myself.

Author's Note
Sorry if this chapter is short but I'm writing this in the middle of the night so sorry if this is short,but I will try to publish a chapter on the next two days!