Chapter twelve

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up,and looked at the clock."It's 1 in the morning?"I sat up and sighed,"I don't feel that tired,so I guess I could do something."I got out of bed and went to the living room.I yawned and sat down onto a lounge chair."What do I do?"I asked myself.I took my phone out my pocket and checked Wattpad.'There are a lot of comments.'I scrolled through the comments and saw one say,"I can't even say that word!It's so frustrating!"I giggled at that comment and turned off my phone.I stood up and looked out a window."It's so peaceful at night."I heard someone say.I turned around and saw Levi."Levi?!What are you doing up so early?"

"I could ask the same to you."

"I wasn't tired.What's your excuse?"

"Well,I only sleep for about two to three hours a day.So,it's not so much of an excuse,but a routine."He said,walking into the kitchen.I walked into the kitchen and leaned on the door frame."So,what are you gonna do today?"

Levi's POV

"I'm going to work.Why?"I said poring a cup of black tea into a mug."Just wondering.Anyways,we're still gonna watch a movie tonight,right?"I nodded and walked out the kitchen,with (Y/N) following me.I sat on a chair when I heard (Y/N) say,"Can I go out today?"I heard (Y/N) say."Why,brat?"

"Because I want to."

"Who with?"

"Do I have to go with someone?"

"Yes."

"Fine.I'll ask Mikasa,Sasha,Christa and Ymir."

"Who is Christa and Ymir?I never heard of them before."I turned to look at (Y/N)."They weren't there The when you met my friends.So,can I?"I sighed in defeat and said,"Tsk,fine."I saw her jump and said,"Yes!"I looked back at my mug.'She acts so much like Hanji.'I stood up from my chair and walked into my room saying,"I'm gonna take a shower.You better not break anything."I took a shower and got dressed.I walked out my room and saw (Y/N),on the floor,sleeping.I ran to her and picked her up bridal style and thought,'She's so cute.'I smiled,slightly,and carried her to her room.

I placed her on her bed and walked out the room closing the door.I looked at the clock and said,"Dammit I'm late."I ran out the house and into my car.I started the engine and drove to work.

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up and saw I was in bed."Was that a dream?"I said,lifting my (H/C) hair above my face."No.It couldn't of have been."I looked at my phone,which was on my bedside table,and grabbed it.I then opened (messaging app) and texted to Mikasa.

Me:Hello?
Mikasa:Hi.
Me:Do you,Sasha,Christa and Ymir wanna go out or something?
Mikasa:Sure.I'll add you in a group with them.
Me:Ok.....

Mikasa them added me in a group with herself,meSasha,Christa and Ymir.

Mikasa:There!
Me:Hi
Ymir:Hi (Y/N)!
Christa:(Y/N) long time no see!
Me:Yeah.Anyways,you guys wanna go out and do something?
Sasha:If there's food yes.
Ymir:If Christa is going.
Christa:Ok
Mikasa:Let's all meet at Shiganshina Park.
Sasha:I heading out right now!
Ymir:.....Ok...I'll wait for Christa.
Christa:Aw..thanks Ymir.But you could just wait outside.
Ymir:Nah..anyways,meet u guys there!
Me:Ok I'll meet you all there.Bye!

And with that,I started to get dressed.I put on a white shirt with (favourite anime)'s logo on it.I also had some (F/C) (Favourite type of shoe).I brought my favourite brown bag and put some keys,money and my phone and left.

~Timeskipu to Shiganshina Park~

I was standing at the entrance of the park when I heard someone say,"(Y/N)!You look great!"I turned around and saw Sasha,Ymir and Christa."(Y/C) you look so different from the last time I saw you!"Christa said.I gave her a hug and asked,"Where's Mikasa?"

"She's coming."Sasha replied.In two minutes,I started to see Mikasa running towards us."What is she doing?"asked Christa."Oh it's ok!Lets say after this we get married!"Ymir said,hugging Christa.I saw Christa blush and I started to grin.I was going to say something,but Mikasa crashed into me and I fell on my booty."My bootyful booty!"I yelled as Mikasa got off me."Sorry."she whispered and helped me get up.We started to walk to a cinema when Christa said,"C-Can we get something to eat?"I nodded and we went to a food street."So,which restaurant are we going to?"Ymir said,looking at all the restaurants.Sasha looked around amazed."Th-Th-This is heaven.."Sasha said.I looked around and said,"How about (Favourite restaurant) food."Everyone nodded and we headed to the restaurant.

~After Le food~

After we ate,we all went shopping.I bought a shirt,with (favourite anime character/favourite singer) on it,and some boots.'I needed some new clothes anyways.'After a few hours of talking and walking and shopping,they all left.I walked home in silence.When I arrived home,I put my new clothes on my bed and slept for a while.I don't know how long I was asleep for,but I awoke to see Levi's face."Hey,brat.You want something to eat?"He said,softly.I nodded and got up.I walked outside and saw (favourite food) and a glass of (favourite drink)."So,you wanna eat?"Levi said,sitting me down.I nodded and started to eat.It was quiet while we ate,but it wasn't awkward.We finished eating and I washed the dishes.I saw Levi turn on the TV and put in a DVD.He sat on the couch and said,"When your done I'll start it."I finished washing the dishes,quickly,and sat next to him.'He's different from the first time I met him.'He started the movie.

We watched it in silence.Half way into the movie,I looked at Levi and saw a small smile on his face.His smile made me smile.I then felt a tear ran down my face.'Thank you,Levi'I hugged him tightly.

Levi's POV

I felt arms rap around me,so I looked down and saw (Y/N) crying."T-Thank you,Levi,for everything."He grip tightened as I hugged her back,whispering,"It's ok."After a while,I felt her grip loosen and soft snoring.I looked at her and realised she was sleeping.I smiled at her sleeping face.'Your so beautiful.'I carried her sleeping body into her room and placed her,gently,on her bed and left the room.

(A/N) note

<(^ ^)>

Are you proud of me?
I had this idea for a longgggggggggg time.But I wanted to use it at the perfect moment! :D

I hope you liked this chapter!It has 1180 words! Yes!