Chapter seven

Levi's POV

I heard (Y/N)'s loud scream."What the hell..."I mumbled to myself.I walked to (Y/N)'s room and opened the door.She looked at me and I felt me face heat up.'She's so pretty...'She looked different from the last time I saw her,which was when she was sixteen."(Y-Y-Y/N) your awake..."I looked at her (H/L) (H/C) hair.

"Levi!"She shouted.I looked in her (E/C) eyes and said,"What,Cat!"She blushed and said,"One I'm not a cat,and two.....remember before you said you liked my sister?"

"Yeah,why?"I said,walking to her and sitting next to her.

"W-Were you...dating?"She looked at me and her face was a bright red."You don't have to tell me if you don't want to!"

"Well,I don't want to so I won't."I said without any thought of what she would say next.

"Fine!"She pouted.Just at that moment I remembered,after the experiment she wasn't wearing any clothing.'I'm out!'I thought and left quickly.

When I got out the room,I sighed and looked at my right hand.'Oh God...why do I have to remember that now?!'

~Flashback to when Levi asked Hanji out~(Still Levi's POV)

I knocked on Hanji's door and a little girl opened the door.She didn't look more than thirteen."Stranger Danger!"She said and slammed the door in my face."Stupid,Brat!"I growled.I knocked again,and this time Hanji opened the door with the same brat,that shut the door in my face,behind her."Oh,hey Levi!"Hanji said.I felt my face heat up."H-Hanji I-"I was interrupted by that stupid brat."Big sis,do you know him?"Hanji nodded and signalled me to come in.

I walked in and sat on Hanji's couch."So,Levi,what did you want to tell m-"I interrupted her with a hug. (I bet you thought it was a kiss!) "L-Levi,urh....what are you doing?"

"Will you go out with me?"I felt Hanji nod and she hugged me back.After that,Hanji and I started dating for three years until she kicked her sister out and almost killed her.

~End of flashback~

(A/N)

This chapter is inspired by Miharu_Ryo ! Thank you! :3

I want to thank
Old_Cats
Little_Creepy_Brat
kitkat2123
Miharu_Ryo
For just being great people!:3
Thank you all for reading this and just being awesome! You all deserve cookies! *gives everyone cookies* :3

Stay awesome everyone!