Chapter eight

Levi's POV

I sighed and started to make some lunch for me and (Y/N).'What the hell does (Y/N) like anyway...'

"Hey,(Y/N),what do you wanna eat!?"

"Um....(fav food)!"

"We don't have the ingredients to make it!"I said looking in the refrigerator.

"Then,let's go get them!"

I sighed in annoyance and said,not trying to hide my annoyance,"Fine,but you have to put on some clothes!"

After that,I heard many 'thumps' and "Ow!"'s.A few minutes past,and (Y/N) came out of her room.She had a short (F/C) dress with red roses on it."U-Um Levi?Are you ready?"She asked with a red face.I nodded and we headed out.

When we got to the supermarket,(Y/N) was all over the place."What is that?What is this?What are these?"She wouldn't stop talking.

"Just shut up!"

"Your mean!"she pouted.

"Everyone is looking at us!"I said.I,then,heard someone whisper,"They're a cute couple!I wonder if their married or engaged."I blushed at what they said and grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and quickly grabbed the ingredients then left."What the heck!?"She said.I looked at her and saw she was a bright pink."I-I'm sorry!I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"I-It's okay....I'm not embarrassed anyways.."She mumbled.We walked in silence,until (Y/N) saw a shop and pulled me in."Your and..Otaku?"She nodded and looked around the shop."I could...but you something if you want.."She looked at me and a blush crept onto her cheeks.She nodded.

After a while,she made me buy a character called 'Levi'.It had the same hairstyle as me and the same name.'Creepy..but ok.'

We arrived back home at about 6:40pm,so I started making dinner.