Chapter three

Your POV

Levi was cleaning the mess I made when he said,"Where did you come from?"I didn't know how to answer that question.'My mom.'I thought."Oh course you came from your mom!"He snapped at me.'He can hear my thoughts?'I thought to myself and shook my head."Of course I can hear you!But not your thoughts you little piece of cuteness."I was shocked by what he said.'I thought you were gonna say shit...' "Well,I should really mind m-Wait!Why am I talking to a cat?"I thought this guy was crazy so I just walked off.

Levi's POV

I got up the next morning feeling like shit."Do I have to go to school?"I moaned to myself."Its almost the end of the year,anyway,and I need to get some cat food for this cat..."I lay there in silence.Then,after a few minutes,I got up and started to get dressed.

~Time Skip brought to you by a ball of cuteness~

I got home with some stuff for the cat.'This cat is such an asshole!'I said looking at the cat with shards of broken glass around it."Get out the way-"I was about to say it's name but then I heard it say,"Please don't hurt me!I am not a cat!Please don't feed me cat food!I just was hungry so I wanted a cookie!"I stared at the cat in awe.'This cat is talking to me?!?'I thought,frightened of the thought that it didn't want cat food."I am,(Y/N),Haji's little sister and I am hungry!"It said.'Okay,this cat can talk...but it is really stupid..'I growled in my head."You know I can kick you out!And I will if you get on my nerves!And how am I suppose to believe your Hanji's little sister!?!?"I yelled at the stupid yet cute cat.

Your POV

""You know I can kick you out!And I will if you get on my nerves!And how am I suppose to believe your Hanji's little sister!?!?"I was shocked by what he said.Then I thought,'That isn't a lie!The things I told you are not lies!'