Chapter fifteen

(Y/N)'s POV

She's not gonna make it.
Two months.
She's fine right?
She's not gonna die,right?
Save her!
Calm down.
Two months

Those are the only things I could hear.It was like that for a few weeks.Well that's what it felt like.I couldn't see a thing.I could speak either.Until one day,my eyes opened."H-Hello?"I sat up and looked around."I'm in a...h-hospital?"I said,softer than a whisper.I felt something warm around my right hand.I looked at it and saw,"L-Le..vi?"He looked at me with tears I his eyes."(Y-Y/N)!I'm so sorry!"He hugged me,but I pushed him away."It's all your fault."I said,covering my eyes with my bangs."Just....leave."Levi looked at My with hurt in his eyes."But (Y-Y/N) I-"

"I said leave."Levi walked to the door,but before he left,he said,"I'm sorry."Then he left.'How can I forgive you for everything you'd done.'I looked around me once more,and I saw,"Flowers?"I picked them up and read the tag.'To (Y/N).From...Levi?"I threw the flowers across the room."I...hate..you....I hate you..ihateyou!"I yelled to myself with tears falling down my cheeks.I,then,remembered something that haunted my the last 10 years.

~Flashback~

I was changing in my room.'I can't believe Levi asked me out..'I smiled at myself.I was putting on my shoes when I heard some laughing and someone saying,"It's great to see you again,Angelica."from outside."Huh?"I walked to the noise and froze."L-Le...vi?"I felt tears appear in my eyes.Levi was pinning down a girl and she was kissing him."Levi you jerk!"I yelled and ran out the house and down to the street.I pulled out my phone,still running,and called Mikasa."Mikasa come get me at the station."I hung up the phone and continued to run to the station.I looked behind me several times,but Levi didn't follow me.

~End of the flashback~

I lay down on my side,facing the wall,and started to cry.Suddenly,I heard a knock on my door."If your not Levi then come in."The door opened and a girl said,"(Y/N)...I'm..I'm sorry."I turned around and saw it was Nicole.

"Two months..."she said."You have two months left of living."She looked at her shoes and I saw tears fall from her cheeks."Only..two months?"I asked.She nodded and said,"Everyone at work and your friends know...even Levi."I looked back at the wall and told her to leave me alone."I'll come back tomorrow."she said,and left.

'Two months left?Why so long?Why could I just died then..that would make the pain go away.'I stayed in that exact position for the rest of the day.The next day,Nicole and Mikasa visited me.

I went on like that for the first few weeks.I couldn't leave the hospital because one of my legs were broken during the accident.All my friends and family came to visit me,even Hanji,but there was one person I wanted to see the most."Levi...I'm sorry.."

(A/N)'s Note
Did you like this chapter?Because I'm thinking of ending this story soon!