We're Almost There

We're Almost There

Kenzie Coleman is miserable. On the outside, she's a classic teenage girl - shy, lonely, depressed, all but begging for salvation - but inside her mind, there's so much more. She destroys herself every day, dragging her self esteem to an unheard of low. She needs help, and fast - or else things are going to get quite ugly.

Help arrives from Erin White. She's an angel, assigned to revitalize Kenzie's world. And as stubbornly happy as Erin is, you can for sure count on the fact that she's going to give it her all.

But no story truly has a fairy tale ending. Where an angel is sent, there is a devil sent. In Kenzie's case, her very own devil is Tristan James. Cocky, conceited, selfish, rude - and very good looking - Tristan's only purpose is to make Erin's job impossible.

In this blend of good, evil, and spiritual sadness, Kenzie is in for a roller coaster ride that she never imagined happening when she called out for help. Bonds will be tested, trust will be formed, and life changing secrets will be revealed.

After all, what else would you expect when three people different as up, down, and sideways are put together?

(Special thanks to Write_World for the summary)

----------------------------------

All rights reserved.

DISCLAIMER:

The Catholic religion is a necessary part of this story. Only because it is about angels and devils, it's not actually ABOUT Catholicism. I don't wish to offend anyone else's religion or have anyone question their own religion because of this story, this is not what this book is about.

And one more thing you should know, there is a LOT of swearing in this book. So please don't be horrified when you see that.

Anyway, I really hope you enjoy and love this story!

~Paige