~Chapter 12~

Arabella POV

I walk into our house, klaus following behind me.

Elijah:" So did you find this witch" he says with his hands in his pocket

I stop and lean up against the doorway with a smirk on my face as Rebekah appears beside me while klaus walks past me.

Klaus:" well we did, but someone broke there neck" he says not amused

Arabella:" my hands slipped" I say sarcastically, earning a chuckle from Rebekah.

Klaus:" well it's all fun and games, until she found out arabella was pregnant" he says putting his hand on a chair

Arabella:" that's why I killed her" I say walking past klaus and Elijah and out of the room.

Later that day
Klaus POV

Elijah and I were in the dining room, while Arabella was out with Rebekah.

Elijah:" what are we going to do with her" he say hands in his pocket

Klaus:" Arabellas got more of a temper than she ever has" I say leaning on a wall with my arms crossed.

Elijah:" Did you know marcel found 20 people dead the other night, all with the same bite on their necks" he says

Klaus:" I didn't" I say

Elijah:" I thought you knew... because arabella did it" he says looking down

I look up to Elijah before we heard the front door to the house opening. Elijah leaves the room from another door, as I turn around and go down the stairs.

Klaus:" aww love your back" I say walking toward her

Arabella:" I believe this is from you niklaus" she says standing at a table filled with food.

Klaus:" Its not from me no" I say walking up to the table frowning.

Arabella:" Elijah" she says as he comes into view

Elijah:" no not my doing" he says walking up to the table

Suddenly we hear a noise under a lid. Klaus lifts the lid and finds a note.

Arabella:" who's it from" she says

Klaus:" my mother" I say a bit angry.

Klaus hands Elijah that note.

Elijah:" she wants to have dinner with us"

Arabella POV

Later that night we were all dressed nicely to have dinner with the Mikaelsons mother and my mother in law.Niklaus was on edge as he was standing with his hand resting on a chair tapping his fingers on it, while Elijah stood one hand rested in his pocket and the other on the chair, while Rebekah was sitting and I was standing behind a chair leaning on it. I see niklaus getting more tense by the minute.

Arabella:" niklaus" I say walking up to him and placing my hand on his chest

He simply looks at me before looking back out the window.

Arabella:" niklaus" I say repeating myself using my hand to make him look into my eyes.

Niklaus:" I just want our baby safe" he says placing his hand on my stomach that's now has a little bump.

At that moment Mrs Mikealson busted through the door.... shocked expression fill Niklaus and I face.... the witch from earlier appears in front of us... the witch I killed.

Elijah:" Mother" he says frowning.

Klaus gives a angry expression

Arabella:" I killed you, I snapped you neck" I say angry

(Mrs Mikealson is the witch from earlier)
Mrs Mikealson/Witch:" I guess that was payback from 685 years ago when I snapped your neck" she says smirking........

Cliff hanger! Hope everyone enjoyed don't forget to like/comment and add to your library 😊❤ Thank you