~Chapter 24~

Arabella POV

Damon and I were wandering the streets of New Orleans looking for our next victims, we start to walk down a dark alley way when we here giggling and laughter. I signal Damon to stop and I smirk at him.

I peak around the corner to see a couple semi drunk making out. I look back at him and he returns a smirk.

The couple starts to walk off down the dark alley and I vamp sped in front of them.

Arabella:" good evening" I say with a smirk.

The girl starts to move back with a scared look on her face.

The guy:" come on get out of our way" he says slurring his words.

Arabella:" but I'm hungry" I say walking towards them with my teeth out and veins under my eyes.

They look at me scared stumbling backwards. They go to run but is stop by Damon.

Damon:" not to fast you two " he says smirking.

I look at Damon and smirk before we both lung at the couple draining them dry.

A few days later

Klaus POV

I have arrived at New Orleans, and the place is like a ghost town. I walk into marcels bar and I am greeted by marcel himself.

Marcel:" Aw you've made it, just in time actually" he says with a smirk.

Klaus:" Cut to the chase Marcel where is she" I say un amused.

Marcel:"Well judging by the pile of bodies I found in my bar last night I would assume not far" he says sitting on a bar stool.

I sigh to myself before crossing my arms and leaning against the bar.

Marcel:" You really need to keep her on a short leash, Klaus" he says angry."She's killing all the people of my town and has Damon who's helping her.

Klaus:" Damon" I partly yell at him.

Marcel chuckles to him self before standing up.

Marcel:" You should be more worried about the fact that she is killing multiply people per night and not about Damon.

Damon:" I would be worried about me" He says coming into view and doing his famous smirk.

Within a second I have vamp sped my way over to him and pinned him against the nearest wall.

Klaus:"What have you done" I yell in his face.

Damon:" I haven't done anything, like you all assume, I pretended to go along with her little game so I could lead her right to you" he says pushing my hand off his neck.

Klaus:"Where is she" I say with a straight face.

Damon:" In the quarter where I left her" he says

He couldn't say anymore before I vamp sped my way out of the bar and to the quarter.

When I reach the quarter there was no one to be seen.

Klaus:" Arabella" I yell as I walk through the quarter.

I continue to walk through the quarter when I come across Arabella laying lifeless on the floor.

Klaus:" Arabella" I say rushing to her side and moving a strand of hair from her face.

I feel a sharp pain shoot through my chest and she Arabella's hand plunged through my chest.

Arabella:" Pathetic" she says opening her eyes.

I rip her hand out of my chest and throw her against a wall.

Arabella:" What you think that's going to hurt me" she says smirking standing up.

Klaus:" I was hopping to knock some sense into you" I say fast walking towards her.

Arabella:" Please my action are necessary" She yells throwing a broken piece of wood at me.

I dodge the piece of wood and grab her by the throat and pin her to the wall.

Klaus:" Quiet frankly Im getting really sick of your shit Arabella." I say angry in her face.

Arabella:" My shit" she says throwing me off of her, before continuing to throw punches and then slams my head against the wall.

Arabella:' Says the person that murdered their own child" she says stopping her violence and looking me in the eyes.

Klaus:' I am no monster Arabella..." I say quietly " and you are no assassin" I continue.

Arabella:" You don't know what Im capable honey" she says before vamp speeding off.

I sigh to myself before leaving the quarter.

Another chapter for you all, Like I said if you have any suggestion please feel free to let me know.Hope everyones having a good day :) More chapters coming soon.