~Chapter 20~

Arabellas POV

It's been weeks since I left the house haven't seen or heard from Klaus for that matter. I've ended up in New Orleans again but I stay hidden away from Marcel and his follows. I still wake up in strange locations without knowing how I got there, I still keep thinking about what klaus said that I've been killing without knowing. I'm surprised I haven't been tracked down by Nicklaus and his followers. Maybe it was true maybe he doesn't want this life or this life we once dreamed of.

It's nearly nightfall and I am in a dark alley way making sure I can't be found, when I hear footsteps echo in the distance, I peel myself off the wall thinking it's just a drunk man stumbling home from a night out. I keep walking through the alley way until I come to an abrupt stop with the one and only Damon Salvatore standing in front of me.

Damon:" Evening Mumma Bear" he says with his infamous smirk.

Arabella:" what are you doing here" I say rudely crossing my arms.

Damon:" having a holiday...per say" he says still smirking.

Arabella:" yeah that's not the reason" I say not believing him. "Klaus sent you didn't he" I say pushing past him.

Damon:" oh you got me" he says sarcastically

Arabella:" he really doesn't know me does he, to think I'm just going to willingly come back with you I say unamused." No thanks" I say turning around as I stop walking.

Damon:" I'm going to make this easy for you. Number 1 you just come back with me and it's all sunshine and daisy and we all love happily ever after or number 2...." he says before I cut him off.

Arabella:" what you kill me" I say with a sarcastic scoff before turning back around and continue walking.

He doesn't reply before he vamp speds behind me and goes to break my neck but I get to his first.

Arabella:" nighty night Damon" I say with a smirk as his body drops to the floor.

Klaus POV

I was pacing around the living room waiting to here from Damon, I was staring into the firing trying to get my thoughts together.

Damon:" she snapped my neck" he says loudly barging through the front door rubbing his neck.

Klaus:" yes she is known to have quite a temper" I say with a smirk.

Damon:" temper is an understatement" he says with wide eyes.

Klaus:" where is she" I say crossing my arms.

Damon:" New Orleans" he simply says.

I smirk at him before vamp speeding out of the house.

Arabella POV

I reach a bar not far from the centre of town, I walk in before sitting down at the bar.Before I could even gather my thoughts and I feel a presence next to me.

Arabella:" Marcel" I say unamused and with out looking.

Marcel:" your good arabella, can't sneak up on you" he says with a laugh.

Arabella:" what do you want" I say sick of it.

Marcel:" I just want to buy you a drink" he says smirking.

Arabella:" I don't drink anymore" I say referring to my baby and still un amused.

Marcel:" aw your still pregnant" he says  putting his back against the bar and taking a sip of his drink.

Arabella:". Yeah your plan to make my husband kill our unborn child didn't work." I say I'm amused again.

Marcel:"aww you knew about that" he says with a smirk.

Arabella:" just a wild though of mine" I say getting up from the chair.

Marcel:" your not staying" he says with a smirk.

Arabella:" I really don't want my husband knowing where I am, thank you" I say sarcastically before heading to the back door of the bar.

I open the back door of the bar and who do you think I see...Nicklaus standing right I front of me.

Klaus:" hello love" he says with his famous smirk.

Arabella:" what you think I'm happy to see you" I say smirking walking past him.

Klaus:" well you have forgiven me for worst things" he says following behind.

Arabella:" oh I'll forgive you" I say turning around..."while I drive a white oak stake through your heart." I say angry finishing my sentence.

Klaus:" that's not nice love" he says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes before turning around and walking away.

Klaus:"I do the things I do to protect you" he says vamp speeding behind me whispering in my ear.

I sigh as I tear begins to slip.

Klaus POV

She turns away from me as she begins to walk away. I vamp sped behind her grabbing her sides gently before whispering.

Klaus:" I do the things I do to protect you" I whisper.

I hear her sigh as I sigh as well.

I tighten my grip on the stake before stabbing it into her lower back.

She gasps before dropping back into my arms,her eyes close as I hold her as she falls to the ground.

I glide my thumb across her cheek before a tear slips from my eyes.

Klaus:" I can't let it kill you" I whisper as I stroke her cheek.

Omg look who updated haha I hope you enjoyed this chapter and it leaves you at a cliffhanger sorry about that haha. But make sure you add this story to your library:) Thank you for reading :)