~Chapter 16~

The next day

Klaus POV

It was the next day and I was with Marcel discussing all of the people we have found dead over the course of 2 weeks. ( Refer back to chapter 12). We were pacing through his courtyard as Marcels speaks.

Marcel: "I've found more dead" he says glancing over at me.

I glance back before replying.

Klaus:" What are you implying Marcel" I say questioning him.

Marcel:" Klaus that's nearly 50 humans dead over what these three weeks, I'm not just going to let it slide" he says stopping in front of me.

Klaus:" So what your saying is my wife is murdering people for no reasons, she just does it for the thrill" I say raising my voice.

Marcel:" She needs to be kept under control before we are found out, because she is not covering her trails" He says also raising his voice.

Klaus:" She is pregnant Marcel, this has never happened to hybrid in all the time we have been alive, this strange behaviour that she has is not her and you know that" I say now angry.

Marcel:" Stop making excuses..... do you know where Arabella is half of the time?..... do you know where she is now" He says calming his voice and raising his eyebrows.

Marcel walks out of the courtyard leaving me with a questioning look on my face.

Later that day

Klaus POV

Klaus:" Arabella" I yell walking at quite a fast speed into the house.

I stop in the living room of my house, with still no answer from Arabella.

Rebekah:" Niklaus" She says walking into the living room as I turn to her.

Klaus:" Where is she" I say quite rude.

Rebekah:" Wouldn't have a clue, she isn't my wife" She says with quite a smug look on her face.

Klaus:" Enough with the smartness" I say giving her a glare as she smiles back.

Rebekah:" Why are you suddenly interested in her where-a-bouts" she says with a questioning look leaning against the wall.

Klaus:" Well Marcel has informed me that many people are dying and its Arabella who is doing the killings" I say with a smug look and then leave the room.

Arabella POV

I was walking around the woods wondering how I got there, ever since I found out I was pregnant I've been forgetting things and also had a very strong urge to feed. I walk out of the woods and down the street until I reach the Mikealson house, I walk inside only to have Klaus appear in front of me straight away.

Klaus:" Where have you been love" he says.

Arabella:" Why do you suddenly care" I say smirking as I pass by him.

Klaus:" Why does everyone take me as the not caring husband" He says following me.

Arabella:" I don't know nothing really comes to mind" I say sarcastically as I sit on the couch.

Klaus:" Do I smell blood" He says with a questioning look at me.

I simply glance up at him because I haven't feed on anyone today only blood bags, but I also don't know how I got in the woods earlier.

Klaus:" Arabella answer me" He says getting angry and leaning over me with his hands on the arm rests.

Arabella:" I haven't feed on anyone today if that's what your asking" I say getting angry as well.

Klaus looks down at my jacket and sees blood and then looks back at me where I have a confused look. He wipes his finger through the blood on my jacket and then looks at me with rage in his eyes.

Klaus:" So it is you" He says softly but still angry before pulling himself away from me and then pacing with his hand on his head.

Arabella:" That wasn't me" I say with anger in my voice as I stand up.

Klaus gives me a glare before he vamps speeds me to the nearest wall and pins me by my throat.

Klaus:" Then who was it then" He yells loudly as rage fills him.

Arabella:" Niklaus" I say softly placing my hand on my growing stomach

He faces softens as he realises what he has done, before letting go and vamp speeding out of the house.

Few hours later

Klaus POV

Klaus:" Marcel" I say walking into his courtyard.

He gives me a look and sends off the person he was talking to before meeting me half way.

Klaus:" Its her" I say beginning to speak.

Marcel:" I cant say I told you so" He says with a half smile.

I give him a side look before continuing on with my evidence.

Klaus:" She claimed it wasn't her" I say looking at Marcel.

Marcel was about to speak before my phone rings in my pocket, I look at Marcel and he nods indicating to answer. I press accept and put it to my ear.

Klaus:" Rebekah I'm busy" I say quite blunt.

Rebekah:" She...she tried to kill me...... Arabella " She says half gasping for air.

That's it for chapter 16 may of left you with a cliff-hanger. I will be writing more chapters today and they will be up later. I also have listened to what you guys want to happen in the story and I do have an idea which will be coming in later chapters. Don't forget to add this story to your library so you don't miss when I update. Thanks for 28k views!!!