~Chapter 22~

FlashBack

Klaus POV

I was walking through the court yard of my house when my phone rings in my pocket. I reach into my pocket and grab my phone which reads "Marcel" across the screen.

Klaus:" what did you find" I say into the phone.

Marcel:" A witch that has a answer to all your problems" he says sounding like he is smirking.

Klaus:" I'm on my way" I say hanging up the phone and walking out of the house.

It didn't take very long to reach Marcel. I get out of the car and meet Marcel in an abandoned cemetery.

Marcel:" Aw Klaus you're here" he says smirking.

Klaus:" is this her" I say bluntly avoiding his statement, pointing to the witch behind him.

Marcel:" It is" he says moving out of the way as she walks forward

Witch: " we can save your baby and your wife, but the baby needs to come out, there is no way your wife will survive with the baby still inside" she says to me quietly

Klaus:" So how do we possible do that" I say just wanting answers.

Witch:"  You will need this" she says holding up a stake with a green line through it. " this is the only stake that can weaken your wife enough, and allow  me time to take the baby from her" she continues.

Klaus:" The baby is to young to be born" I say raising my voice a bit.

Witch:" Niklaus" she says raising her voice " your wife is a one of a kind hybrid, that baby has more strength than her, it will survive" she continues.

I sigh before crossing my arms and looking down to the floor.

Marcel:" So let's do what has to be done shall we" he says with a famous smirk.

Back to present day

Klaus POV

I look down at Amora sleeping in my arms, replaying in my head what Arabella said.

Rebekah:" When you going to tell her" she said quietly at the door.

Klaus:" when the time is right" I say placing Amora back in her crib.

Rebekah:" Your wife thinks you just murdered your own child and you don't think now is the time to tell her" she says raising her voice.

Klaus:" calm down little sister, we needed to make sure that Amora blood is out of her system, before she went to her crazy self and murded my child" I say calmly.

She just shook her head at me and left the room.

I walk back over to Amora and stole her cheek as she sleeps.

Klaus:" not all monsters do monstrous things" I say softly stroking her cheek.

The next day

Klaus POV

Klaus:" aw Damon" I say happily as I walk down the stairs.

Damon:" what do you want from me now" he says with a boring tone while he is looking at a book.

Klaus:" I want you to do whatever you can to get Arabella back to me" I says smirking

Damon:" why can't you go and fetch your wife" he says still looking at a book.

Klaus:" because Damon, I have a child now and I have to look after her" I say with a big grin.

Damon:" wow daddy duties call" he says sarcastically getting of the couch and walking to the front door.

Damon's POV

I walk out the front of Klaus house and smirk to myself, he said I could do whatever I want to get Arabella home, he didn't say how though.

So sorry I don't update a lot but here is another chapter, I hope you are all enjoying the story😊😊