~Chapter 19~

Arabella POV

The Next Morning

I walk back inside the house still confused by what happened. I dont remember anything... last night was a blur to be honest.

Flash Back to Last Night 

Damons POV

We had just arrived and found Arabella, but we were to late as we see her reach into Jeremy's chest and rip out his heart. I stare as his lifeless body drops to the floor and Elena errupts in a fit of tears beside me, but instead of holding her I was still standing there in shock from the event that just occured infront of me.

Damon:'"Her eyes, they werent human like, they were black all over" I explain to Klaus as we now stand in the mikaelson living room about the event that happened  over 30 minutes ago .

Klaus:" This has never happened before, no vampire that has walked this earth has ever been pregnant" He says thinking hard with his arms folded.

Damon:" You don't believe that a tiny baby not even full term yet, is doing this to her" I say  not believing him as he just gives me a simple glance " This is Arabella we are talking about.." I begin to say but Klaus cuts me off.

Klaus:" Arabella is one to kill yes but before she got pregnant did she ever kill someone she knew?" He says raising his eyebrows. I look at him before shaking my head 'no' slightly." Arabella may not physically have a heart but mentally its still there" he says slightly quiet while looking away from me." Thats why I believe its not her that is doing these actions " He says looking back to me.

Damon:" You have to kill the baby then" I say blankly.

Klaus:" There has to be other ways around it Damon" He says shouting.

Damon:"  She just killed Jeremy , she nearly killed Rebekah how do you know that the next time it wont be you or even her for that matter" I yell standing up from my seat and coming towards Klaus.

He just stares at me with a look or worry and that he knows Im telling the truth.

End Of Flashback.

Arabelleas POV Again 

Before I could even reach the lounge room I am pinned to the wall by Klaus, his face is filled with anger and sadness. 

Klaus:" I know what you've been doing" He yells in my face.

Arabella:" Oh yeah" I say grabing his hand thats around my neck" Then please explain" I yell back as I throw him into the wall across the room.

Klaus:" You have been killing people left, right and centre Arabella" He yells walking towards me.

Arabella:" Your turning into one of them" I yell as he reaches me and I throw a kick. " You will believe everyone elses bullshit before you will believe your own wife" I scream now angry as I go to throw a punch but he grabs my hands. 

Klaus:" You have never killed someone you knew" He yells pinning me to the floor.

Arabella:" I havent done that" I yell grabing his neck with my hands.

Klaus:" But it has " He says now fuming as he bangs my head against the wall bring back blurred memories of last night. 

I open my eyes as the memories from last night hit and I throw klaus off my body and pin him agaisnt the wall.

Arabella:" Your lying" I yell in his face with tears streaming down mine. " You never wanted this baby and your trying to find anything to get rid of it" I yell fuming as more tears roll down my face.

Klaus just stares at me as angry begins to drain from his face, I look down to his shakey hand holding a stack near my stomach. I slowly look up at his face to see sadness in his eyes.

Arabella:" You.... you..... you were about to kill our child" I say quietly as tears slid down my face." Your saying im the monster here.... buts its really you thats doing the monsterous things" I say quietly with tears still falling.

I push myself off of him and he gives me a look of sadness, I give him one last look before vamp speeding out of the house. 

YAY I uploaded again! What do you all think of this story? Like i've said before I would love to hear your ideas that you have for the story because I would love to put them in, so dont forget to send me a message or a comment for what you want to see in the story. THANK YOU ALL FOR 38K VIEWS !!!!! :)