Keith X Reader

(I edited it, so i hope its better and easier to read now Lol)

You were sitting in your dorm room, thinking about what had just happened. you had just been rescued by Voltron from a viscous attack on your planet.

you were the only human on that planet, and the only one to survive. With that, you had rode in the Red Lion back to the ship, and were given your own room, and now you sit there, forcing yourself to not cry.

You ruined your people's lives.. You thought, closing your eyes tightly, How could you..?

"(Y/N)?" there was a voice as the door to your dorm opened. A teen with black long hair and violet eyes looked at you. You quickly recognized him as Keith. You'd met this boy, since he'd been the one to fly you to the ship on red.

You quickly wiped away a tear that had escaped from your eyes, and looked at him, "Yes?"

Keith looked at you, She was crying.. He decided he wouldn't talk to you about it though, he didnt want to make you uncomfortable, "Hunk made us food. come eat"

"No thanks" You sighed, looking down at your hands as you connected them. You had lost your appetite. Eating something at this moment, you knew you'd end up throwing up. So whats the point.

Keith looked at you with his normal expression, but he could tell something was wrong. "It's about your home isn't it..?" He finally said after a moment of silence.

Tears formed at your eyes as Keith walked in and sat next to you, "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked, putting his hand on your shoulder.

You looked away from him, "N-No" you held back sobs, and the urge to say yes. Keith looked at you, and for once in a few days, Keith showed emotion. he hugged you, his face reddening a little, "It's okay (Y/N). you can talk about it to me"

There was silence for a moment. You tried to force the feelings back, but they flooded out like a river. You cried into his shoulder, hugging him tightly, your face reddening just a little.

"My people are dead. I'm alone now" You said between sobs. Keith looked at you with sympathy, "No.. your not alone. you have us" Keith spoke, seeming to have another thought. He paused before saying, "And I have you" you looked at him, your face reddening more as he stared down at you, but it went away.

you noticed how caring he was being towards you, and your face heated up all over again as he smiled at you. Dang idiot. You thought, looking away.

His smile quickly faded as there was quiet, then he muttered, "(Y/N), are you going to stay with us?" He asked.

You looked to him, a but of surprise lit your (E/C) Eyes, "Stay?" You repeated.

"Yeah" he nodded, "Stay, and.. help us defeat Zarkon" Keith added, looking up at the ceiling. He didnt want to admit it, but he pleaded in his mind, for you to stay.

You looked down, and thought for a moment. "Keith.. I would love to stay.." You smiled. Keith smiled back, hugging you tightly and standing, "Awesome" he sighed in relief.

You quickly broke the hug and looked down, figuring out that what you had been feeling was now love.

"Is something wrong (Y/N)?" Keith asked. "No. I just wanted to tell you.." you nearly choked. "Yeah?" Keith asked, his face turning red. He seemed to be hesitant to look at you, because he didnt want to jump to conclusions on what this could be about.

"I... I like you, okay?" you admitted, your face red as a tomato. Great. He will now walk away, and deny your feelings. Wait to go you idiot.

But.. Keith only did the opposite of what you thought. He walked over and put his hands on your shoulders. "I like you too (Y/N)" he smiled, and kissed you.

***

You woke up to find yourself asleep in Keith's arms. After all that happened, you and Keith had gone to eat, then went to bed. It was actually your idea for him to stay in your room, but he didn't mind it. "I have to make sure you are safe, anyways" he had said.

You smiled lovingly, and Keith gave a smile in turn, "Good Morning" He chuckled.

"Good morning" You yawned, smiling. You felt so happy to be laying in a bed, Keith's arms wrapped around you as if he was afraid you'd leave. He ran a hand through your hair, but with a gentle hand, as if he was afraid he'd over do anything.

"Paladins! let's suit up and move out!" The overhead speakers on the ship sounded loudly.

Keith jumped up, and looked at you as you jumped up as well. "Well, you want to come with me in red?" he asked.

"You bet!" you smiled, and you both ran out.

Thanks for reading this!! KEITH IS MY SWEET BABY XD. Hope you enjoyed it c: