Hunk X Reader~ "Cal-What nows?"

You sat at the table with your new friends, hungry for food. You had been trapped on Zarkon's ship, starved and beaten, and you were dying for food. "How long did they starve you while you were on the Galra ship?" Hunk asked, setting a calzone in front of you. You shrugged, "They didn't feed me for at least three days, would have been more if you guys hadn't saved me"
"How could anyone go that long without eating?" Hunk asked, his eyes slightly widened. "That would be.. terrible! I normally eat, like, a lot, but I can't imagine at least not getting a full meal in for a day" you chuckled, then looked down at the food before you. "What.. what's this?" You asked as Hunk finished passing out the food, and sat down, preparing to eat his own. "It's a calzone" Lance smiled, proud of knowing. Keith rolled his eyes, "Oh, really? we didn't know" He said sarcastically, biting into his Calzone. "You have never tried a calzone?" Hunk asked, looking at your eyes. You looked back at his, blushed slightly, stared down at your food. He blushed slightly, "Uh.. j-just take a bite. they are good" He smiled. You took a bite, your eyes sparkled in wonder, "This is amazing!"
"You like it?" He smiled. "You did such a great job!" You blushed as he smiled at you, not seeming to get enough of your (E/C) eyes. "Thanks (Y/N)" he smiled happily and you held out your hand to high five him. he high fives you, and you smiled, blushing as you ate the rest of your food.

You were walking back to your dorm tiredly when Hunk walked up to you, "Hey, Uh, (Y/N)? I-I think your pretty cool. and uh.." He paused, his face reddening in both embarrassment, and love. "I really L-Like you" He managed to say, smiling. you chuckled and kissed his forehead, quickly turning and walking into your dorm, shutting the door behind you. nervously, yet happily, you got in bed and decided to sleep. After a few sleepless minutes, you took your phone:

(Y/N)- Hunk. I can't sleep. you want to talk?
Hunk- Sure (Y/N)! whatcha wanna talk about?
(Y/N)- I dunno. I'm guessing you'd wanna talk about food?
Hunk- Nah.. I'd rather talk about you <3

Touched at his text, you smiled happily and began typing again:

(Y/N)- your so sweet! well. I think we should rest. after all, we have to train tomorrow..
Hunk- Oh! right! see ya tomorrow then.
Hunk- Sweet dreams.
(Y/N)- ❤️

Hope you enjoyed this, all you Hunk Lovers XDD.