Shiro X Reader~ "Nice Huh?"

You were training with Keith, fighting the robots that were placed before you. you had drawn your (F/C) Bayard out, using your weapon, a (F/C) Spear. as you dodged an attack from the robot, a shout from the sidelines caught your attention. "Somethings malfunctioning! get out of there!" Shiro's voice sounded again. your eyes widened as you saw the robot's eyes turn a dark purple, "Keith come on!" You shouted. With a nod, he dashed for the sidelines. You started to run, but turned as you dodged the robot's attack. You smacked your spear against it as it fought, but it seemed to be much tougher, and more stable. Your eyes widening in slight fear, you made a run for it, dashing towards the sidelines. as you ran, the robot quickly caught up to you and grabbed your arm, tossing you into the wall all the way across the room. You gasped at the pain in your shoulder, and right foot as you looked around. there was no safety there. Oh no. You thought in slight panic as you noticed your Spear was a little while away from you. As the robot rushed towards you, your eyes watered, and you reached for your spear. You paused as the robot raised its sword to kill you, and you covered your head, tears running down your face. Suddenly there was a loud slash, and a buzzing noise. you didn't uncover your head as the buzzing slowly stopped, and a hand was set on your shoulder. "(Y/N), are you alright?" you recognized Shiro's voice. You trembled, not daring to lift your head, What if it's another robot? what if it's just trying to trick me so it can kill me!? "(Y/N)" Shiro said again. Slowly, you lifted your head, and was glad to see it was just him. "I-Is it g-gone?" You stammered, trembling in shock and fear. "Yeah. your safe now" He helped you to your feet and you hugged him, "Thank you. Thank you so much Shiro" you hugged him even tighter as he hugged you back, a blush appearing on your face. "Don't worry. your safe" He said in a soothing voice. "Is (Y/N) okay?" Pidge called, running over with the rest of the team. Shiro didn't let go of you, a blush clear on his face, as Pidge examined you, "Your shoulder's bleeding" She stated, and looked at your foot, "Your foot seems fine. there's going to be a bruise there though" Pidge nodded. "Let's bring her to the infirmary" Shiro nodded, leading you towards there. normally you would have rejected his help, but something about his his arm around you made you comforted.

"(Y/N)!" Lance smiled as you walked into the room. it had been almost a full day in the Infirmary, and everyone had been worried. "Hey guys" you said, smiling as Hunk hugged you. Shiro walked over and smiled, "Good to have you back (Y/N)" He smiled, blushing slightly. you blushed slightly and quickly kissed him on the cheek, "Thanks for the safe. I owe you big time" You smiled. Shiro quickly pulled you in and kissed you for a good 5 seconds before parting and walking away quickly, his face hot with a blush.

hehehehehehe. here ya go Shiro lovers XDD