Lance X Reader~ Rain Dancing

You were sitting on the couch of Voltron's ship, watching your team-mates with a smile. "We are really going to visit earth?" Lance smiled. Coran and Allura nodded, "Every one of you miss your home, so we are going for a visit"
"Hang onto something because we are going in hot!" Coran shouted. You grabbed the nearest thing, holding on tight, and blushed madly as you noticed it was Lance's Arm. "S-Sorry!" you were about to let go, but Lance held onto you too, then held onto the built in couch, "You won't fall. your fine!" he blushed slightly. you smiled as Coran led the ship through a portal. once at the other side, they made their way towards earth a smile on all their faces. Lance laughed slightly, wonder filled his gaze, "It's raining.." he smiled, his eyes tearing up. "Are you crying?" Keith smirked. Lance narrowed his eyes, "No!"
"yes you are!"
"no I'm not!"
"yes you are!"
"No im-"
"Okay, we've landed, let's go now" Allura ended the fight. Shiro nodded, leading the way out of the ship. they all looked around, smiling as the rain poured. Lance held his hand out, rain gently dripped onto his hand, making a stream of water on his hand. You were staring up at the sky, smiling. Lance looked at you, a small blush on his face, Hmm... maybe.... He walked over to you, "Would you care to dance with me?" He bowed, holding his hand out for you to take. You smiled slightly, "Sure..?" you slowly reached out your hand and took his. he spun you quickly, and you both bowed to each other while holding hands. as you guys danced, Pidge was taking pictures of you two, of course. she was hiding behind one of the blasters of the ship. You smiled as Lance dipped you, He's a really good dancer! You thought, blushing as he stared into your eyes. he blushed slightly, a warm smile on his face, She's an amazing dancer. "where did you learn to dance like that?" You both said at the same time, surprising both of you. you stood up from Lance's dip and looked down blushing, "Er.. sorry.. you go ahead" You both said again. with a smile, you two burst into laughter. Lance took your hand gently, and held it. your smile grew slightly wider, Have a fallen in love with Lance? yes, I guess I have.

Okay, here is this one XD I'll make more today most likely. so stick around!