Lance X Reader

You gasped as a large purple beam shocked you. you fell to your knees screaming, and crying. Zarkon had started attacking your planet, and trying to capture your people. you didn't know that though, you had just now noticed the attack, and now they found you. Your eyes widened as a teen in white and blue armor stepped in front of you with a large shield, blocking the rest of the beam. "Are you okay?" The teen asked, quickly lifting you up and dragging you towards his lion. you limped, your foot stinging from the beam, "Yes! what's happening?" you asked as you hopped in, and he began to dash away from the battle. "Zarkon is attacking your planet" the teen tried to explain. "I was sent to try and save some people. my name is Lance, I'm part of Voltron" He looked at you. "My name is (Y/N)" you introduced yourself. He smiled slightly. You looked at him and smiled back, a small blush on both or your cheeks. a large rumble made you turn your attention back to your planet. "My people!" you cried, as the last one was captured, and brought onto Zarkon's ship. you grabbed hold of Lance's arm as the Lion dodged a beam from Zarkon's minion's ship. Lance blushed slightly, wrapping his arm around you, "Hold on, we're getting out of here" he said, and burst away from the planet. You blushed hard as you held onto Lance, hiding your face in his shoulder. He looked at you sympathetically, "Hey, I can show you how these controls work as we ride. my lion is uh, pretty epic" Lance smiled. you only hid your face more, you didn't want to even think right now. My whole planet is gone.. "Hey.. it's okay.. don't worry.. I'll have you safe and back at the ship in no time" Lance hugged you tight against him. "Thank you Lance" you sighed, hiding your pure red face.

Lance carried you into the command center of the ship, where the others had gathered. your foot stung badly, and you had your eyes squeezed tight in agony. "Who is that?" Keith asked, as Shiro jumped up and rushed over, Hunk and Pidge following. "This is (Y/N). I saved her from Zarkon's minions. she needs help" Lance looked down at you. Hunk examined her foot, but Pidge pushed him out of the way, "I can help, you were struck with Purple thunder, that should be easy to fix" Pidge smiled. Lance looked at your foot, then back at you, "Don't worry. you'll be safe with us (Y/N)" you looked up at him and blushed happily, smiling and resting your head on him. "I think she likes you Lance" Hunk commented. "Haha, after so many failures" Keith teased. Lance narrowed his eyes, "No! I-I am awesome. none of them just knew that" You chuckled, but stopped quickly with a groan as your foot stung more. "Don't worry, we'll get that fixed" Shiro nodded. Lance carried her to an open dorm and set her on the bed, "This is where you can stay" He bent down and kissed you on the forehead, "Get well"
"I will" You smiled, blushing, and kissed Lance on the lips. Lance jumped up in happiness as he walked out the door, "Love ya!" He called. you chuckled, "Love you too Lance.."

Yeah, the ending is kinda cheesy, but I have to say, writing this made me blush XDD anyways hope you enjoyed this one :3