02

"Tae, what color do you want me to use to sign your cast?" Jungkook asked as he barged into his friend's bed room, younger by two years at the age of fifteen he is surprisingly a lot taller than Taehyung.

"Does it matter?" Taehyung asked looking at the cast on his arm. It's been exactly seven years since he broke his leg and he happened to break another limb.

"You're right, I'll write it in Blue" Jungkook says taking a sharpie off of Taehyung's white desk. He sat down on Taehyung's bed writing his name in blue on Taehyung's cast.

"You're coming to school tomorrow, right?" Jungkook asked

"Yeah, sadly I'd rather not"

"It's not that bad, hey you've improved in math" Jungkook said trying to lift his friend's spirits.

"How'd you break your arm anyways?" He asked.

A few days before after school Taehyung pushed this guy to the ground because he stole money from Jungkook, he pushed him onto the cement sidewalk with all the energy he had.

"What the fuck are you doing?" The guy asked as Taehyung kicked him.

"What am I doing?" Taehyung asked laughing, "I'm teaching you a lesson" He said and the guy unexpectedly fought back.

"What are you going to do about it? Ha, why because I stole your friend's money? Is that what this is about?" Taehyung put his hand into his pocket pulling out a pocket knife and putting it against the guys arm, cutting a little, blood started leaking out and went on his uniform.

"Fucking freak, what are you in a gang?" The guy asked getting up but making sure to watch Taehyung get up and push him with all his might to the closest poll causing taehyung's arm to get hurt.

"Oh you know, being clumsy again" Taehyung responded to Jungkook who turned on his small TV. 

"You've got to stop being clumsy, you really get hurt a lot" Jungkook said as he flipped through the channels.

"is that how you broke your leg when you were eight?" He asked and Taehyung shifts in his bed, "I don't remember actually" He lied.

When he was eight, Jungkook went to go pick flowers, tumbling over things as Taehyung was a few feet away giving the death glare to a girl who was about his age who kept saying Jungkook was cute. Turns out she was a year older, nine years old, her and Taehyung had a verbal fight about Jungkook, which was inaudiable to the younger boy a few feet away. The girl tripped Taehyung as he went to get closer to Jungkook surprisingly she tripped him on accident which caused him to stumble down the small hill. She quickly said how sorry she was before running off.

That bitch Jang-mi in a class above us did that to me that day, Taehyung thought to himself, he saw her in the hallway one day, and her face looked familiar, he went up and introduced himself, she smiled and said her hello's. He told her she looked familiar and it turns out she lived in the same neighborhood, he walked her to class that morning and she said, "have you ever been to that small hill, with the park and all the beautiful flowers" and he said with a fake smile "I used to go there a lot", Jang-mi felt comfortable with Taehyung so she told him something she regretted.

"When I was younger, I tripped a boy, it was on accident but I had a fight with him before hand, and so I felt really bad about it, it was so stupid but I saw how much pain he was in"

Taehyung felt anger rise up in him, it was so long ago, but it hurt him deeply, he looked calm and collected but in the inside he wanted to punch her, he wanted that smile to get off her face, he hated it he hated how she felt bad, she shouldn't feel bad, she should feel the pain, thats what he thought she should feel. He wanted her to feel every ounce of pain he did as he sat on that hospital bed. But he didn't show any signs of that when looking at her.

"its so silly of me" she added with a small nervous laugh.

"he must be fine now" Taehyung said, but mentally I don't think hes forgiven you  he thought, his teeth clenched together. He thought about how the accident brought him and Jungkook closer together to keep calm but his mind pushed that to the side, the bell rang.

"I have to get to class I'll see you around" He turned away, his hands turning into tight fists, turning red because of the pressure.

Jungkook turned off the tv, "theres nothing on" he complained and Taehyung pretended that he hit his arm on something. Groaning in fake pain.

"Are you okay?", Jungkook asked worried getting closer. Taehyung smirked at him, "I got you" he said and Jungkook's worried expression turned into one of anger, "That's not funny, I thought you actually were in pain" Taehyung smiled.

"I'm sorry, its just so fun messing with you"

"You know I hate it"

I hate when others mess with you, so I must be the one to do it once in a while, they cant be special.  Taehyung thoughts ran wild as he looked at Jungkook. Oh the things, I'd do to protect you.

"School was lonely without you, because of you I couldn't nap because it'd be so obvious without you covering for me", Jungkook said changing the subject

"did anyone do anything to you?" Taehyung asked sitting up straighter, all his attention on Jungkook, I'll kill them, if anyone touches Jungkook in any way he doesn't want to be, they are dead to me, dead he thought his blood boiling

"No why would they?" Jungkook asked, his eye brows going up. Taehyung calms down, no longer tense, no longer feeling anger but relief, still slightly on guard.

"You know those assholes who tend to mess with you"

"They haven't bothered me in forever"

Good, "But if they do, let me know"