06

A week after who Jungkook thought would be Taehyung's dream girl's death. Taehyung thought it was about the right time to make yet another mess. Well to him it wasn't a mess but others might see it that way.

This time Taehyung didn't kill. With a black mask over the bottom half of his face, a bright red hoodie-what a great idea- baggy jeans, hair covering his eyes, he went in a convince store at a gas station, emotionless a wicked smile on his face covered by the mask. He felt no emotion but he knew it'd be satisfying to take what he wants. He didn't even look around he grabbed a bag of skittles put it in his pocket, opened a pack of m&m's, grabbed a bunch of other candies then before leaving he spilled the m&m's on the floor mumbling a fake 'sorry' to the guy behind the counter who had to clean them then he fled. A bunch of candy in his pocket. 

Once he got far away enough he took off his mask and shoved it into his jacket pocket. He went home and took all the candy out of his pants pockets. he changed his whole outfit and got a random plastic bag that was laying on his floor, he put all the candy inside as if he bought it himself and just left the store. He walked over to Jungkook's place and knocked on the door. Jungkook the only one home mumbles as he opens the door. He slowly looked up at Taehyung's face. Taehyung held up the bag. 

"I brought, you candy"  Taehyung said smiling 

Jungkook stepped  to the side and Taehyung walked in then took his shoes off at the door,something he wouldn't do at other people's houses. 

"Taehyug went out on a cold day and bought me, candy" Jungkook said half asleep and shocked. 

"Anything for you" Taehyung said sitting on the couch next to Jungkook, he takes out the candy and put it across the table. 

Jungkook grabbed one. 

"I got out of bed thinking I was going to have to open the door and tell the person I didn't want to buy their religious candles" 

"But instead of religious candles you got candy" 

"I was about to tell you to go home too, then I saw free food" 

"how did you know I brought food, what if I was going to just hit you with the bag then leave" 

"Because you'd never do that, you wouldn't hurt anyone" Jungkook got the M&M's and dumped some in his hand before putting them all in his mouth at once. 

"I wouldn't hurt you" Taehyung silently corrected Jungkook, Jungkook didn't pay attention as he moved a bunch of the candy trying to figure what he wanted to eat next.  

"You know the new transfer student looks at you a lot in class" Jungkook brought up, his mouth full of chocolate. 

Two days before that conversation between them, a girl walked into the classroom. She awkwardly stood in front of the class not knowing where to look, she at first looked at the poster in the way back of the room then she saw Taehyung, she was mesmerized by him, she noticed the cold look on his face as he looked at the window next to him, his sharp eyes, she liked that. 

"Hello im Park Jisu" She said and she bowed lightly, the only empty seat was the empty desk where a dead girl once sat, a seat that still had dried up flower petals from bouquets of flowers there from days before a tribute to a fallen student. She sat down in that seat and with her slightly inched index finger she pushed the petals to the floor. The flowers fell at the same pace Jang-mi did when the car hit her. Jungkook smiled, ideal girl for Taehyung number two he thought. 

"She does not look at me a lot"   Taehyung said as he picked up a pack of skittles. 

"Thats what you think, how ironic that the girls that were made for you have sat in the same seat" Jungkook said between chewing. Taehyung started feeling angry, angry that Jungkook kept looking at girls like this and thinking about them on a deep level to compare them to Taehyung. He bit his tongue, not wanting to have the anger rise up. He hid the disgust that he wanted to express. Loosing appetite he put the pack of skittles down. 

"Hey, I have to go, but I will see you tomorrow" Taehyung said, he got up and put his hand on Jungkook's head, messing up his hair even more than what it looked like already. 

Jungkook now fully awake looks at Taehyung, his eyes open a little wider than normal. 

"Why are you leaving? I just want you to be happy" 

"I am happy Jungkook, I just I promised my mom i'd be there for lunch in two minutes, you can call me and we can talk more about this girl" Taehyung really wished he wouldn't get a call from Jungkook about it. However he is always prepared and will always answer calls from Jungkook. 

Taehyung didn't go home after he left Jungkook's house. Before he exited he wondered if Jungkook was close to a window, then he remembered they were on the other side of his house and he ran. He knew Jungkook wouldn't proof check him by looking at the window but he still ran. He went into a liquor shop and bought a bottle of Soju. He then left and drank it as he walked home. His parents weren't home, they wouldn't be home until the next day. He drank his heart out. Suppressed his feelings for a few minutes, the urge to do something more. With half the bottle done he smashed it onto a brick wall before letting it go, the glass went into his hand but he didn't care, he didn't feel it. He then made it home, slightly took out the shards left in his hand. Put a cloth around it and then grabbed a lighter that they kept for lighting candles. 

He walked back to the gas station from earlier, He realized the camera facing one of the gas pumps was broken, its lens off its wires scattered. His face was covered, with two extra layers of shirt his build looked different. He put money in the pump and managed to get gas to flow onto the floor. He then opened the lighter and the flame came up, he bent down and let the flame touch the gasoline, a spark caught on his hand but he didn't care. Slowly his skin burnt and thats when he realized the flame was getting bigger and he should step back for a better view. 

He watched it from far as the flame engulfed the building and the only employee working that night had to step out and run away not being able to wait for the fire department anymore. Taehyung stayed until he saw that the cameras were all being burnt down, even the ones that weren't focused on him.  He then walked away with a wicked smile on his face. Then with pride he went back into his house, and slept peacefully, dried blood and his fingers slightly burnt.