Epilogue

Jungkook motions for Jin to move, the movement loud and apparent to Taehyung who is behind the close door waiting for it to be opened. His pocket knife stuck in-between his underwear and his pants, not even in a pocket. While in the rehabilitation center they made sure he had nothing sharp on him, made sure any harmful objects were gone. But someone else there noticed his emotionless actions when they'd sit in the same room together. He approached Taehyung and threw a connection got a pocket knife and told Taehyung to keep it in his underwear because there the doctors wouldn't check, they had already patted him down the first day and they'd have no clue he got it days after being admitted, theres just no way especially when the nurses are around most of the time.

At night Taehyung would take the knife out, a odd form of comfort late at night, he would hold up up and look at it in the dark room as he laid on his uncomfortable bed. Wondering what he could do with it, especially while he's still in there. For a split second one night he almost cut himself just to do something with it but he realized how bad of a decision that would be, they'd ask where he got the cut, how, theres no way he could do that in that room. he'd say he scratched himself but he knew that wouldn't work when his nails are so short they wouldn't even do anything to his skin. So he didn't. But what he did do was secretly stab a schizophrenic patient, He did it because she annoyed him, she ended up panicking and an episode of hers started, where she started taring her own skin off, hiding the fact the stab mark and turning it into self inflicted pain. His signature saying slipped under his breath and he smiled to the wall as he waited for everything to quiet down again.

"I hear you in there" Taehyung says looking at the door in front of him.

"I need to get my pants on, hold up" Jungkook lies as Jin rushes into Jungkook's closet.

Jungkook goes to open the door. He greats Taehyung with a huge smile. Taehyung returns the smile in the form of a smirk before showing his teeth and giving the smile Jungkook grew up with.

"I'm so happy you're back" Jungkook wraps his arms around Taehyung putting him into a hug, lying through his teeth trying to keep this to how it used to be.

"I thought about you a lot while I was in there" Taehyung said as the hug came to an end

"Do you want to go to the park and talk?" Jungkook suggest trying to get Taehyung out of his house so Jin can leave.

"Lets just stay here" Taehyung suggests and Jungkook not wanting to seem suspicious lets him in. They sit at the table, Jungkook asks Taehyung if he wants anything, Taehyung says no and Jungkook gets himself a cup of coffee to have something to hold in his hand.

"You read what I wrote right?" Taehyung questions, Jungkook spills a little of the warm coffee on his hands as he sets it on the table.

"I did read it"

"See what I did for you"

"Yeah, I'm very thankful" He starts drinking his coffee, burning his tongue but he continues taking it down anyways.

"I've decided on something, its something I wanted to do, but didn't..."

"Oh?" Jungkook deep inside worries of dying but remembers the kid version of Taehyung he knew and loved.

"I'm going to turn myself into the police"

"really?" Jungkook asks confused

"but theres something I have to do first, then I will gladly turn myself in knowing that you're okay"

"What are you going to do?"

Taehyung smirks, "I gotta go" He gets up, Taehyung gets up, pocket knife now in hand he gabs it into Jungkook's heart.

"I got you...And now no-one else can" Taehyung says. His mind at ease once Jungkook stops breathing, now he has no reason to be scared, no reason to think someone is hurting Jungkook, no need to worry, his emotions of sadness that only Jungkook could make him feel, were taken over by the lack of emotions wanting all emotion to stop. As soon as Jungkook stopped moving, stoped struggling. The emotions were off. Never to return. A bloody knife in hand, blood all over him, he leaves the apartment, leaves Jungkook on the apartment floor. He walks to the police station walks in and puts his hands up. "I just killed someone" he said with a smirk and he dropped the knife. "Arrest me or I will kill you" cops go over and hold him down, a smirk covering his face as their grip on him tightens and handcuffs are placed.

Jin frantically opens the door. remembering the words Jungkook mouthed to him before he hid 'run'. As soon as he walked out, he walks towards the kitchen and drops to his knees in front of his dead friend. The guy who just told him every twisted thing his best friend did 'for him'. He goes and finds the book, Taehyung's notebook, he calls the cops in tears he waits until they show up, they knew it was Taehyung who killed him, because Taehyung had just fully confessed.

"Can I say goodbye" Jin asks and the cop nods stepping back. Jin puts his arms around Jungkook, the cop almost pulled him back but ended up letting it happen.

Jungkooks blood getting all over him but he doesn't care.

"Why, why wouldn't you tell the cops, why did you love him, why did you have slight faith in him, you..You knew he would do this didn't you, you let him do it without a fight"

--

Jeon Jungkook, held onto Taehyung's secrets but needed to let them out knowing Taehyung was going to do something, he spilled out everything to Jin. He almost didn't but he wanted his murder to be solved if what he thought would happen did. Jeon Jungkook was in love with Taehyung which is why he held on to his secrets until the end. He was scared, he was scared to die. But he knew how much he was killing Taehyung inside. He wanted Taehyung to be who he wanted to be, who he was born to be and he felt like he was standing in the way, it pained him to know he was hurting Taehyung emotionally more than Taehyung was physically hurting people. He knew Taehyung didn't know how he felt. He read the story out just the way Taehyung had wrote it in his notebook. But Jin saw through it, as Jungkook told the story, Jin saw his expressions, Jin knew. Jungkook wanted to die in the hands of Taehyung but the slightest part of him was hoping Taehyung wouldn't kill him so they'd be together longer.

"I wish you could've told me flat out honestly that you wanted to die by his hands, this would've hurt a lot less" Jin whispers tears falling onto Jungkook.