03

"What do we have here", Taehyung said as he brushed a knife over the blonde haired girls cheek.

He just got his cast off a few hours ago and now hes wearing a black turtle neck, and a black baseball cap leaning over a girl that had a crush on Jungkook.

He tied her on a old wooden chair in the basement of an old abandoned warehouse, away from town where no one would here her scream.

When he was at the hospital earlier that day he made sure to grab some brand new syringe needles coated with random substances he didn't know what they'd do to her, be he didn't care as long as it did something.

"Please, please don't kill me", she begged
"Oh I have no plans in killing you today, I don't kill" he said the tip of the knife leaving a scratch on her pale skin.

The girl kept moving her arms trying to make the rope loose but she was failing. The ropes only feeling tighter as they burn her from the friction. 

This wouldn't have happened to her if she wasn't seen by Taehyung. He saw her walking into her house rushing because she needed to change. Taehyung went home and changed himself before waiting outside her house assuming she would take a while, no one around to think of him as suspicious. She went out, more makeup than before ready to go to a party, the party of the weekend. He grabbed her from behind and covered her mouth with his gloved hand.

"I got you" he said in a sinister mocking tone. His breath warm against her cold skin. He inserted the needle into her neck making her unconscious. Then he brought her to the warehouse.

She screamed in pain as he dug the knife a little deeper, dark red blood dripping down her pale white skin like red tears.

"I never thought you looked beautiful until this moment" he said, his voice a little muffled from the turtle neck covering his mouth.
He held onto the knife by the sharp end, his gloves surprisingly saving him from feeling the sharp knife.

"You're going to go to jail" she said angrily as if she was so sure he'd let her go.
That angered him and he punched her in the face with the knife filled hand. He knocked her out.
He pulled his turtle neck down,
"Bitch where did you say I was going?" he asked. 

"I heard you talking in the hallways with your stupid friends, 'I love Jungkook hes so cute'" he said the last part mocking her high pitched voice. 

"you love him?" He asked to a unconscious body in front of him, he starts laughing hysterically, tears start coming out, "you crack me up" he said wiping his tears then he stopped laughing as if he got the best idea ever. 

"That's it, I'll crack your neck" Taehyung had an epiphany, "Thanks Wendy for the best Idea I've ever had" He was talking to himself as he looked at her. her black mascara and eye shadow smudged, a red line under her cheek.  

"Fuck, you look pathetic, I'll let you live, just never talk to me, if you recognize my voice, then you will be dead instantly."

Taehyung took the hardest drug he stole from the hospital and puts it on her hand, his plan to make her think it was all a drug induced dream, she won't be able to tell anyone if she had something illegal with her, something unsubscribed, something she shouldn't have had. 

"You're lucky I don't kill, but I might one day. You my friend are at the bottom of the list, but don't rush to get to the top" he said cutting the rope off of her and taking it with him as he leaves the unconscious Wendy sitting in a dark lit basement of the old warehouse. 

----------

It was that Monday at lunch, the two best friends sat there still in the classroom. Taehyung taped his pencil repeatedly on his desk, impatient, not knowing what to do.

"Hey, Jungkook" Taehyung sat up straight as he heard Minki call Jungkook's name.

"Yeah Min whats up?" Jungkook asked

"Did you hear about Wendy?"

"What about her?"

Fuck, Taehyung thought to himself, am I caught? Did that bitch speak?

"She never made it to meet with her friends and she found herself in a dark basement with some drugs in her hand, she must have fell on the deep end. She doesn't remember anything" Minki sat on Jungkook's desk.

"Wow, thats unlike her though, I don't think she did it" Jungkook said

"and how well do you know her that you can say that?" Taehyung spoke up

"Taehyung is right" Minki agreed

"Yeah I don't know her at all" Jungkook shrugged agreeing with them before continuing to last minute finish his math homework.

That bitch deserved it, we all know she's a whore, going to go after such an innocent Jungkook, I can't believe her, I had to do something. Taehyung thought to himself he didnt smile once that day until he walked in the hallway, he passed her and they made eye contact, he gave her the widest sinister smile hes ever given anyone, wide, thin lips, flashing his teeth. She might have not thought much of it. But if she really paid attention to him in the hallway that day. If she looked into his eyes she would've seen it. She would've seen him tying her arms behind the chair with a rope, she would've seen the bloody knife in his hand, she would've seen the drive he had, the drive he had to hurt her.

She never did find out what happened to her that night, but it didn't matter, she got addicted to what ever drug Taehyung left her with. He doesn't even remember what he gave her, but after finding out she turned into a druggy he decided his work with her was done and let her go on her own destructive path. He didn't need to make her suffer, he didn't need to make her feel pain anymore, because she's doing that to herself, but what makes Taehyung satisfied about that was that he was technically the one that pushed her towards the addiction.