07

Jisu the girl who took the dead girls seat, Taehyung didn't want to pay attention to her especially after what Jungkook said. So it really pissed him off whenever she looked at him, even if accidental. Day two of her sitting there one of her newly made friends asked her if she wanted chocolate, she looked at it disgustingly and said if she ate it she would get acne. That afternoon Taehyung went and bought pepero they didn't have any originals so he bought the almond flavor.

 He showed up to school on day three and he walked right up to her desk, the box open, the plastic in the inside opened, a few sticks left in it. 

"You want one" He asked in the nicest tone with the cutest smile Jungkook had ever seen him make. She hesitated before grabbing one and eating it, "thank you" she said after finishing it. 

"You can have the rest if you want" Taehyung offered

"No no thats fine" she said trying to push them away and Taehyung knew thats what she was doing, she was going to keep saying no but he knew exactly how to get her to take them. 

"A pretty girl like you should get all the chocolate in the world" he said and her eyes slowly met with Taehyung's, his eyes smiled just like his mouth did, he set the box on her desk and bowed lightly, she thanked him and he took his seat next to Jungkook. 

"Way to go man" Jungkook said thinking Taehyung was hitting on her. 

"Got you" Taehyung mumbled happily watching as she started eating them. After class that day she walked over to him. 

"Hey so, I was wondering if... We could see a movie together?" She questioned. 

"Like a date?" Taehyung asked 

"like a date...? Yes..."she said slowly

"Dates with me are dangerous" Taehyung said, his lip curling on the side of what he could do to get rid of her. Feed her poison. Kill her in the dark movie theater where she wouldn't see it coming. 

"Dude say yes" Jungkook jabbed his elbow into Taehyung's side. 

"Uh yeah when did you want to go?" Taehyung asked, the girl responded that day she wanted to and Taehyung wanted so badly to turn it down. He looked over to Jungkook and said how they had plans then Jungkook smiled and said it was fine they always hanged out anyways. 

So Taehyung put on the worst fake smile he could do, "right now?" He questioned and she smiled like a little kid. Jungkook rushed away to give them space but all Taehyung wanted was to be with Jungkook for the rest of the day and laugh at his lame jokes. 

Unprepared on how he could hurt her, he sat  next to her in the theater, not wanting to be there. Anyways if he killed her today everyone would think it was strange. More than just Jungkook saw them talking. He wasn't stupid enough to expose himself like this. The movie started and she tried making a move, her hand touched his, he didn't move his hands at all, just let her hand stay on top of his but he wanted so badly to slam her hand on the arm rest under his and crush all the bones. 

The movie finished and he waved goodbye with a smile as bright as the sun but the meaning behind it as dull as the moon. They parted and he started thinking of how to get rid of her. He went home and locked himself in the bathroom, he looked at the dirty mirror in front of the sink he leaned in. Looked at every inch of his face. He started testing his smile trying to see which ones looked natural. He even contemplating ways he could just get her to transfer school but what he ended up doing was something that wouldn't make her transfer. 

On day 4 she tried talking to him and he gave small but nice answers. Day 5 he over heard her say she couldn't swim and right before school ended he approached her and asked her on a date, they walked, he said a few jokes he stole from Jungkook and she laughed. They ended up at a lake, they sat on the dock their feet in the water, she talked about herself a lot, not once asking about Taehyung he got annoyed started getting impatient. 

Day turned to night and there was no one around, he pushed her into the water, she slightly screamed, all she could think of in her mind is, 'he will save me' 'this is like one of those dramas where he did this playfully'. But her mind was clouded as he held her down in the water until she stopped struggling to get air."Got you" he said and those were the last words she ever heard. He tried his best to fake cry. But the tears wouldn't come out. He thought of Jungkook dying and then he cried. The only person who made him feel was Jungkook, his cheeks covered in tears, waited a few minutes so he knew it would be to late then he ran trying to find someone. He grabbed some girls arm.

"My girl friend... she d-drowned, I don't know how to swim, I have no phone... I couldn't help her, please help me" She ran over and called the ambulance. When they came they tried mouth to mouth they tried getting her to spit up the water but it was too late. Taehyung kept up the act of crying and the girl who helped hugged him. "do you have anyone you want to call?" she asked and he nodded slightly. She gave him her phone and he called the only number he had memorized. 

Jungkook picked up the phone call from the random number and his heart broke when he heard crying in between the boy saying "its...Taehyung" he asked where he was and Taehyung told him. Jungkook ran and ran as fast as he could until he saw his sobbing friend. Jungkook held him tightly. No questions asked as he saw them zip up a bag with a girl inside, they put her into the ambulance and drove away leaving the two boys on the grass by the lake. 

Jungkook who would usually cry didn't, he held in his emotions holding onto Taehyung tightly, he thought Taehyung had finally found someone and to go on a second date, that meant something. Jungkook never saw Taehyung cry ever. Taehyung cried only because he loved the warmth Jungkook gave him. They showed up to school the next day, Taehyung's eyes red. People trying their best not to bring her up, thinking it would trigger Taehyung. But it didn't, in the inside he was happy she was gone, he hated how she took some of his free time when he could've been with Jungkook. 

They started calling the empty desk the death chair, rumors went around that it was filled with bad luck ever since the first girl died. Some thought she was there, her soul and thats what killed Jisu. But Taehyung knew that if her ghost really was there she wouldn't have killed Jisu she would have killed him. Maybe not the same way he played her, but she would be after him. No one dared get near to the dead girls desk, even the person who sat next to her separated the desks so the bad luck wouldn't accidentally make its way to her.